Be My Girl (A RayRay Love Story)

Im Angela...All my friends call me Angie...My parents got devoriced when I was 7 so my mom is a single parent...I am 16 Years old, My 17th birthday is Nov.25 (Too excited...Finna be thuggin') But I am in love with Mindless Behavior Especially RayRay.

{Angie's POV}

Ugggh I hate my life! Trynna help moms with these bills but its not adding up...Mindless Behavior's All Around The World (AATW) tour is going on and they canceled their concert in the most fucked up yet my one and only hometown Milwaukee Fuckin Wisconsin!

So Chicago I go (ROAD TRIP!) Anyways...

Me: Mom Im on my way out!

Mom: Okay baby, dont forget I gotta work third shift tonight at 10 O'clock so make sure you got your house keys.

Me: Okay Ma but remember I got my audition today too!

Mom: Okay Angela bye love you!

Me: Bye love you too!

I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. Yes I drive so I got in the car and pulled off, I work as the cashier inside of Rue 21 in the SouthRidge Mall, I have a Co-worker who is also is my best friend and her name is Alizay  but I call her Zay.

Customer: If I buy this shirt and can I use this coupon?

Me: Yes Sir

Customer: One more question...Can I get your number with my recipet?

Me: Sorry but no...

Customer: Coo' *Walks away*

Alizay: Girl! Do you need glasses or something!?!?

Me: No im just not looking right now.

Alizay: Girl you a good one forreal cause if that was me he would've got stalked but ion like nigguhs ahahahahaha!

Me: Zay you need to get yo life! Oh shoot! Zay can you lock up? My audition is about to start!

Alizay: Sure thing Beeetch...Kill it for me...Oh and tell me who the guess judges are!

Me: Kay boo Thanks

{At The Audition}

Examiner: You guys all look great...Thanks for coming to this Audition, since you know we are looking for a good singer you should know who your gonna be on tour with....*Then Walter Millsap (MB's Manager and Producer) came from behind the curtin on stage*

Walter: Since we canceled our concert here we are picking 4 talented people from Milwaukee to go on tour with us. They dont need a intoduction but you know them as Mindless Behavior...Come on out boys! *The boys appear*

Ray Ray: Yo wassup its yo man Ray Ray

Princeton: Hey its yours truely Princeton

Roc Royal: Aye wassup its Roc Royal

Prodigy: Im Prodigy

All: And we are Mindless Behavior!

I texted Sashaya instantly and she freaked out...I was doing the same.

Me: OMG GIRL I KNOW! *Everyone including MB looks dead at me* Sorry heehee

Examiner: Lets begin

The performances were great and I got nerveous when it got to me.

Examainer: Start when you're ready

Me: Lovin' you is hard...I feel like im bout to hurt myself...And I dont wanna do it baby Naaaaaah...Been lovin you so hard...And the way you act aint been no help naaaaah nah nah nah suga...You must be blind you must be dumb you must be trippin you must be crazy to think that ima let you off that easy...I know you ma...