Here Comes The Drama!

Me: o.0....Huh? Yo boo? *Looks at Ray*

Unknown: Yeah my boo hoe!

Ray: *Whispers* Babe I dont know her!

Prince: Thats Kiarra...Shes a fan!....And apparently a Ray lover.

Kiarra: Damn right! So back the fuck off my boo!

Me: Okay I dont know you and clearly Ray doesnt either so please can you go on bout yo business because I definetly dont wanna catch a case!

Kiarra: Bitch move!

Me: Listen im trynna stay calm and handle this in a nice manner but Ray if this girl dont get out my face yall gone see a side of me that aint so pretty

Ray: Umm Ms. or whatever yo name is I dont know you and I only have one boo and I can asure you she isnt you...Not to be mean! I mean I love all my fan of course I do but you not a real fan if you feel the need to disrepect my girl!

Kiarra: Oh im a real fan alright...

Me: Bitch please! SWERVE!

Ray: Please stop!

Kiarra: Fuck that shit she'll get dropped in this bitch!

Me: I aint worried about it boo cause you must have forgot I got you something you want!

Prince: Omg! No need to fight....He knows who he wanna be with!

Kiarra: Yup a bitch thats about to get her ass beat!

Me: Whoop my ass? Bitch please! I aint the one, Im the bitch that'll find out where you live kill you in yo kitchen while yo momma cooking and then sit down and eat yo dinner!!! The fuck outta here...Done with these hoes!

Ray: Angie calm down!

Prince, Prod, Roc: Please Angie!

Me: No cause at the end of the day the bitch gone get this ass whoopin' delivered to her! And its as simple as that!

Kiarra: You funny.

Me: No bitch I serious....

Then *BAP* I hit that bitch right in her face cause when I say ima do something ima do it, My momma didnt raise a scare ass bitch nor a liar. We started to fight and three girls jumped in so Asheona, Morgan, and Marja jumped in they wasnt bout to let me get jumped. After 5 minutes of fighting the guys and security broke it up.

Me: Whats the matter bitch you geechy?

Kiarra: Bitch this aint over!

Me: Hoe SWERVE! Yo car just crashed, Ambulance got yo ass, took yo ass the the ocean and sunk yo ass to the damn bottom! Bitch Boom!

Then we got on the tour bus, we were all out of breath.

Ray: *Just stares at me*

Me: What?

Ray: You were wrong and you know that.

Me: I was wrong? Ray that chick came up to me reckless and talking stuff but I was wrong?

Ray: You couldve handled it another way.

Me: What other way? I chose my way!

Ray: Im saying you couldve walked away!

Me: Walked away? I dont never walk away from nobody cause I feel if you brave enough to step to me then you brave enough to get this ass whooping, excuse my language.

Ray: ?????

Me: Look I knew this would happen so im prepared for whats coming my way and like you said, You know they're gonna try to do everything in they're power to break us up so im ready for what ever....I know I couldve handled that a different way but think of it this way thats my way of showing them thats what'll happen if they try to mess up our relationship.