Mann Mayal, Episode 1.

Mann Mayal: Premiere • 1 of 3.

Oh my gosh, Mann Mayal's premiere, kahan se shuroo karoon, aur kahan tak kahoon? I LOVED EVERY BIT!

Aap iss baat se hi andaaza laga lo ke maine yeh 40 minutes ki episode ko dekhte dekhte DO GHANTE laga diye. Jee! I kept rewinding and fangirling like crazy! The first 7 minutes took me 30 minutes to get through! So, what was so special about the episode, you ask? Well, let's just get into it, shall we!

The first ten minutes of this episode deserve a seperate of their own! So, that's just what I'm going to do! Lol.

The episode opens with a scared yet determined Mannu-haath main lantern, munh mein dupatta dabaa'ye-sneaking out of her house at night. Cute sa music playing all the while! Haseeb Hassan creates magic from the word go! 'Twas PERFECT, cause I'd had a such a hectic day and, well, a warm-fuzzy mann mayaly hug-and from none other than my bae herself-was JUST what the doctor ordered!

Even though, I knew that Mannu's soon going to run into Salahuddin, it didn't stop me from squealing when Hamza appeared on screen! For the next 8 minutes, I had a HUGE grin plastered across my face!

Mannu & Bia's adorable conversation. Sadi ka chhup chhup ke sun'na aur sun kar muskurana [eeeeemyfangirlheart.. that smile of his! Dado sadqay, te maa waari!]. Mannu, jis tarah darr darr ke darwaza band karti hai - by the way, the LOOK on his face! 😄 Their little banter through the khirki. 'Chiriya ne mere khett nai chuggai!' 😄 The sequence when they're walking to the mazaar was so cute! I already love this trio.

The dialogues are ADORABLE. I loved EVERY WORD of Mannu-Bia's talk! I literally couldn't stop laughing at that 'maut kal aane waali hai, kabr abhi se khodwaadein!' Speaking of words - that scene where Sadi corrects Mannu's Urdu! Gosh, his voice was so pyaara there! Waise yeh scene seedha jaake dil ko laga - if you know, you know! 😄

Although it's subtle, Mannu-Salahuddin's love each other is evident in the first quarter - even though they, themselves, may be unaware of it. Her annoyance at his indiffe-*cough* sorry-"chirchirapan" is adorable! 😄 Little does she know that Sadi ka poora dhyaan hamesha uski ki taraf hi hota hai!

Eeeeee, the diya scene! The way they kept stealing glances at each other was pure love!

SUNAIN! Abhi review baaqi hai, so.. stay tuned!

Mann Mayal: Premiere • 2 of 3.