My deadly Butler

I seat on my bed. Ever time I have had a case Grell as been there. Shelly INC has been going great. I'm adding candy, soda cloths even. I'm growing just as being as Fumtom. I had all the first one of ever plush I have made. There's Squeak the mouse. Bob the bunny, Penny the panda. Abby the ape. Pinkie the pig, and last Charlie the cat. That what I have so far. I was working on another one to add to the group when there was a knock. "Come in." I said It was Skylar. "There is some one here looking for a job as a butler." She said. "Oh." I got up. "Send them in." Skylar nodded. A man in with black hair came in and cloths on. I looked him in the eyes and was shocked. "G-Grell?' I asked. "Dang I thought I did a good job hiding it. Yes My lady." He said kneeing. "What are you doing trying to be my Butler?" I asked. Grell smirked." Easy so far all of your case have been people I have been order to reap." He said getting up." And so I figured working for you would help. AND I GET TO SEE YOU EVER DAY!" He tackled me."You known this man my lady?" Skylar asked. "He is my best friend he normal has long red hair and ever thing red ya." I said. Grell looked Skylar in the eyes and snarled. "What are you doing angel?" He asked holding me close. "I'm being a maiden." She answered. "Skylar how about you get us some tea?" I asked not wanting my maiden to tear apart my best friend or the other way around. She nodded glaring at Grell. Grell glared back. "OK what's going on with you two?" I asked. "She a angle." Grell said. "Well it's better then being a reaper." She said. "And what's wrong with that?" I asked "Grim reapers and angel don't get along very well." Skylar said. Sam came running down the hall. "LETTER FORM THE QUEEN." he yelled. Skylar took the letter. "Grell you have the job." I said. he smirked. Skylar handed me the letter.

I sat in the carriage Grell next to me. "This sounds like Luke Sunrise." He said. I nodded. We went to his house and knocked. A shady looking guy came." What do you want?" He asked "We need to talk to you about the murders." I said. He pulled out a gun. "Well I know who you are Turtle." He said pointing it at my head. "And I'm staying a free man." He shot at me. Grell grabbed me and jumped away. He put me down after we land. " I am a deadly butler when you try and hurt my misters." Grell said pulling out his chainsaw.He cut the man in half and got his tape." Will is going to be so happy." Grell squealed. "Oh maybe I could get a kisses." Grell went into daydream Grell all the way home.

I went to my room and got back to work on my new charter. I heared a knock."Come in." I said. Grell came in with some tea and cake.'Thank you Grell." I smiled. "Well if I couldn't do this much for my young mister what kind of butler would I be?" Grell asked. "Oh I have always want to us that." Grell squealed. "My Deadly Butler." I said taking a bit of the cake" Wow this is really good." I said the blend of sweet rich and just a bit of tart. It was really good. Grell took a bow."Thank you thank you." I giggled. "My deadly butler.' I said. "Is a dork." I finished "Hey." Grell said and I laughed.