controlling boys

( outfit for the day)
P.o.v lilly
It was a normal day at beacon hill high. I was hangout with my friends scott and stiles we were laughing and having fun but stiles was looking at me differently today like i was he's crush or something. It was freaking me out a little so i just said ive got to use the restroom and walked away.

P.o.v stiles
Today i was normal but i had this feeling about lilly and it was a good feeling i think im crushing on her. I was staring at her because she is just so beautiful. I think she knows im looking at her. She says she got to you the restroom and leaves. Dude where you looking at lilly. Maybe for some reason she just looks even more beautiful today and i cant stop staring at her.

P.o.v lilly
When i was walking to the restroom i ran into someone. Im sorry i didnt mean to run into you. Its ok my name is theo whats yours name beautiful. I blushed and said im lilly it was nice meeting you theo but i need to get back to my friends. Ok i hope to see you around babe. I walk away in the direction of my friends. I couldnt stop blushing he called me babe. Does he like me or is he just a flirt but at the moment I could care less he is just so cute i swear he face is tattooed to my brain. I sat back down with my friends. Lilly are you ok. Yeah but i think i have a crush. Scott just said Derek not going to be happy.