One Final Fight **Arranged Marriage To Andy Six**

"Hey jordan

My best friend rachel busted into my room, beaming like an idiot. "Why are you smiling like that... Are you gonna rape me?!"

Rachel waggled her eyebrows and swung her hips. "You know you want this." She smircked. "You know it baby." I joked.

We burst out laughing and I sat down on the bed, tucking my left leg under me. "So, why are you really here?" I asked, shoving a chip into my mouth. "Oh, no reason... Just wanted to visit. Why? You don't love me anymore?! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!"

Rachel feigned sorrow and put her hand on her heart, falling backwards on my couch with a thump. "NOOOOO!!!! WHY?!" I screamed, getting on my knees and throwing my arms up.

rachel and I stood and laughed at our own stupidity."Jordan" my mom screamed. Rachel gave me a lazy peace sign and darted to the window. "Mom doesn't know your here?" I asked. "No, but you do! So I'm cool. Bye!"

Her figure disappeared and I bounded downstairs, jumping off the fourth-to-last step and landing in a crouch. "Yeah Mo- OH MY GOD!"

I screamed in shock. Andy Bersack, the lead singer of BlackVeilBrides, was sitting on my couch, in my house, looking at me. "Darling, meet Andy!"

Mom exclaimed, coming over and dragging me to the couch. "Um, hi Andy." I said softly, dragging my eyes away from him and onto my mom.

"What's this about?" I asked, seeing the nervousness in her eyes. "Well, Jordan, you see... when you were born, I signed a contract. Andy's mom was your godmother, and she introduced me to the contract in the first place. Your... you are arranged to marry Andy in two weeks.

My jaw dropped to the floor, but Andy just smircked. "WHAT?!" I screamed. Mom flinched, but Andy's smirck grew. "Honey, calm down please!" Mom begged. "I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN! YOUR FORCING ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW! WELL, I'M NOT GONNA! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!"

I stormed up the stairs and I could hear mom talking to Andy. Did you see the way he was looking at you?! What a jerkface! Wow, who are you?

I'm your wonderfully-amazingly-awesome conscience. Nice to meet you!

Well I don't like you. Go away.

B-B-But I am here to help you!

I don't care. Go away.

Fine! Be that way!

Before I could reply to my conscience, who I am naming Bob, a soft knock sounded onmy door. "Go away." I called.........