part 2!!

The door swung open and in stepped Andy Biersack, his eyes locking on mine. As much as I wanted to leap up and hug him, I sat still, staring at him.

"Hi Jordan." He plopped on the edge of my bed, his hands smoothing over the sheets. "Andy." I gave a stiff, unwelcoming nod. His eyes landed on mine and he smircked. "Your Mom told me I needed to get to know you."

I stared at him, pursing my lips and quircking my eyebrows. "What do you want to know?" I asked softly, hesitant to talk to him. "What's your favorite color?"

"i have two Black&Red."

oh cool...favoite food?"

"dont have one."

"Favorite TV show?"

"Family Guy."

"Um, favorite song?"

"Well, I like alot of songs. I don't have a specific favorite song, I have a favorite song from every band. Like Bring Me The Horizon my favorite song is Rawwr. And Mayday Parade My favorite song from them is Mserable at best."

Andy stared at me. "Whats your favorite one of my songs?" He asked slowly. "Devil for me." I replied softly, looking up at him. He acted like nothing happened and continued. "Favorite book?"

And so the night went on. He had alot of questions, and occasionally we would get in a fight over one of my answers. "No! Dr. Pepper is way better than Coke!"

"No, Coke is better than Dr. Pepper. That name makes it sound like the drink would be spicy like a pepper!" Andy said, laughing slightly.

We were strown across my bed. He was laying so that his head was across my chest, and I was laying on a huge pillow. "I sware, I'm gonna smack you if you say Coke is better one more time."

"Coke... IS BETTER!" Andy leaped away from me. I launched a pillow at him and it smacked into his face. "Oof! Why throw a pillow?! Honestly!" Andy threw it back. "Alright, Coke isn't better. Coke and Dr. Pepper are on the same level of good."

"Fine." I grunted, letting Andy sit back down.

"You two didn't kill each other, did you? We can't have the fiance's getting killed!" my mom said walking into the room

that one comment soured us both. Pushing Andy off the bed, I curled in a ball and pulled the covers over my head. For a little while, I had forgotten that Andy was my fiance, and not just a new friend.

Andy walked to the door and slipped out past my mom. "Honey, is everything alright?" Mom asked. I grunted in response and curled into a tighter ball. "I'll take that as a no."

I felt Mom sit on the edge of my bed. "Jordan, I know you don't understand it now, but I promise, soon you will be happy." Mom whispered.

I didn't answer, and when she pulled the covers back and touched my arm, I recoiled like she had slapped me. "Well, I guess I should let you go to bed. Good-night."

Mom left, and I fell into a deep, dream-filled sleep, and every single one was about Andy biersack... my fiance.