~*Chapter 1*~

"We're going out to dinner then to his house after that like always" I told Andrea 

"Are you guys going to be back at midnight like always"Andrea asked

"I hope so" 

"But we have to got to the mall later and I need some new shoes" Morgan complained.

"Shut up Morgan we'll go tomorrow" Itzel told Morgan while trowing a pillow at her.

"Besides they have been going out for 3 years know and they have to celebrate if you know what i mean" nudged Amanda. I totally knew what she meant and oddly I also wanted us to celebrate like that besides I am 18. I have total freedom but i still live with my parents.

"Raquel, Jake arrives in 20 minutes and your still not ready hurry up!" My mom yelled from upstairs.

"Come on girls help me get ready I have to look perfect" I told my 4 besties as I ran upstairs. my mom was right Jake is going to get here and i'm going to look all crusty in my sweatpants and messy bun.

*****************************************************************************************

I got ready putting on a blue high-low skirt and a white crop top.

I slipped on some blue tan heels and waited for Jake to arrive any minute

"You look sexy don't be nerves" yelled my besties at the same time tbh it was really weird and I was nerves. But I didn't tell them that. 

2 minutes later Jake shows up looking perfect as ever he was wearing a beanie with a black shirt that had a wolf on it with timberland's looking better than ever

We finished up dinner at Olive Garden and headed to his house so we could watch a movie on Netflix. We finished our movie and it was already 12:00 am. By this time I was getting sleepy I was going to tell Jake to take me home but then he said "Why don't you stay here tonight".

"Yeah sure but I have to call my mom and warn her or else she will flip"  

"Ok that's fine"

I got on the phone and called my mom "Mom i'm staying over at Jake's house tonight".

"Ok but were protection"

"MOM dont say that"

"But you have to unless you want to be pregnant at 18"

"Ok mom but I dont think that will happen tonight"

"Ok bye love you" 

"Love you too mom"

I went back inside and Jake wasn't there I went to check in his room and I saw what I've been wanting to do all night.

*****************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading my story its my first one i've written so give me feed back and what you think

Update soon thanks again.

~~~~Vanessa~~~~