1

-jae pov-

Same day
Same weather
Same mood

Here i am standing in front of the school filled with the same boring students

Ugh! What is wrong with this days.

I went to my class and started to read one of my favorite fanfic, it's a vampire fell in love with a human, it's kind of weird but the story is amazing it's almost like twilight.

*RING!!!*

The bell rings as all the other students are already came in our teacher came with a guy behind her,who is he?

"Class, today we're having a new student, please introduce yourself." The teacher said

"Ne annyeonghaseo jungkook imnida" he said while bowing.

All the other girls are fangirling while the boys are glaring at him.

LOL

"Well jungkook you can sit where ever you want"

jungkook look around and spotted me, why is my heart beat so fast when he look at me.

"I think his gonna sit with you" one of my friend, sarah whisper from behind.

"No his not" i whisper at her again.

"This seat taken?" I look around
"A-aniyo..." i said as he took a seat perfectly.

"His sitting beside you! See!" Sarah whisper again, jungkook paused and gave me a half smile.

"Stop it! I think he heard us T-T" i told her.

-jungkook pov-

I look around and saw this girl sitting alone, she look scared.

Aww that's cute~

"This seat taken?" I ask her
"A-aniyo..." hahaha she's adorable.

"His sitting beside you! See!" I think one of her friend whisper to her clearly about me well i'm a vampire i can hear from far of course, so i just gave her a half smile, she still look scared.

Well i hope she doesn't know who i really am.