3

-jae pov-

Yesterday was a bit weird, jungkook ask me a lot. I was a bit shock when he ask me do i have any boyfriend.

Well i don't have any.

It's friday, i'm still waiting for the bell ring.

Sarah's not coming, she's sick, well i hope she's fine.

"Hey jae, mind if i sit here again" i look up and saw jungkook with a smile

"Hi jungkook, yeah sure why not" i said while he removing my back from the chair.

"Cool thanks, sooo... how are you?" He ask while looking at my phone.

"good good, umm... you?" I asked

"N-not really..." he said looking at his finger.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked her

"Nothing you don't need to know" he replied.

"Ohh..okay...awkwaaard... HAHAHA" trying to make the atmosphere not awkward.

"HEHEHE sorry, oh! Can i have your phone number?" He asked

"W-why?" I asked him

"It's what friends do right, so when you need help you can call me" he said

"What kind of help?"

"Anything"

"What if i need your help, doing my homework, will you"

"Wow you ask a lot of question, if it's math, no."

"HAHAHA okay here"

I gave him my phone number.

"Great! Thanks"
The bell rings and the teacher came in with a thick book, that means we're studying history.

History's book are the thick one then the other.

-fast forward-

The bell ting twice, means break time. Jungkook already run to the canteen, cause he just got chased by the fan.

I went to the canteen and just order an apple. I sit at the table by myself.

I feel lonely when sarah's not around.

There's a table full of girls, i tried to see what is it and it's jungkook.

Lol! Jungkook's face

-jungkook pov-

Ugh! The fangirls are disturbing me by screaming, well what can i do, i need to smile.

Then i saw jae looking at me with her 'good luck' face.

I quickly run and sit beside her.

"What are you doing here?" She ask

"Eating with you" i said

"More like running away from a fan right" she whispered at me with a smirk on here face, so i nod and laugh.

-jae pov-

His laugh is so funny and cute.
W-waiy what?! Cute?! Jae stop it!! Ugh what's wrong with me this days.