Chapter 1

"Uhhh" Im not a big fan of waking up in the morning. I sit up on my bed and rub my tired eyes for a few minutes. I slip on my puppy dog slippers which had big eyes that was cute. Once I'm done I finally get up and head to my kitchen. My apartment is not big or small its just right. Everything is nicely decorated. I'm a good lawyer so I get alot of good money. I live in a good neighborhood in Miami, Florida. I have very friendly neighbors especially Ms.Dee. Ms.Dee is a nice, beautiful middle aged lady. She looks much younger than a middle aged lady. If I was into girl's I would totally date her! I wonder why she is single. Anyway on my way to the kitchen I tripped. "AHH" I look down to only see my wooden floor. I realized that I tripped over my puppy dog slippers. "Stupid slippers" I mutter under my breathe. I pick myself up and finally make it to the kitchen. I go into my fridge and pull out the apple juice. Then I go into my cabinet and get me a glass cup. I pour my apple juice into my cup smiling. I know your wondering if I'm crazy because I'm smiling out of the blue. I'm smiling because I'm happy. I finish my glass of apple juice feeling refreshed. I put my cup in the sink and head back to my room. I check my phone and see I got a message from my best friend Lily.

Lily: WAKE UP SPARKS! HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY! DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN'T DO! LOVE YA :* SEE YOU LATA!!!

Haha typical Lily.

Me: HAHA THANKS LILBIT! LOVE YA 2 :* SEE YOU LATA!!!

I set my phone down and put it back on my charger. I go to the bathroom, take off my clothes and jump in the warm shower. I love taking warm showers in the morning. I walk out of the bathroom smelling like raspberries and vanilla. Damn i smell good! I make sure my towel is tight so I won't become cold when I'm already warm. I go to my closet and start to search for a business suit for the day. I pick out a light blue shirt and a knee length black skirt. Looking for what shoes to wear I can't decide between flats or heels. I chose my black heels for the day. I head back to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I decide to flat iron my hair which goes past my breast. My long hair is black and I love it. Then I put a little eyeliner on my eyes and some Chapstick on my lips. I look at my reflection and I see I look good. I think I'm really pretty but others think I'm very beautiful. I have long black hair, small nose, pale skin, long eyelashes, very light blue eyes that almost look grey sometimes, and full pink lips. I check over everything again to make sure I'm good and go back to my room. I stand in front my full length mirror and check myself out. Wow I look hot! I like my body also but others love it again. I am a 38C with a big butt and flat stomach. I have a flat stomach with curves in all the right places. I walk over to my dresser to see my phone. I check my phone and see its 12:00. I don't have to be at the courthouse until 1 I'm glad. I grab my keys and purse then head out the door locking it behind me. I take the elevator, pass the lobby and head to the parking lot. As I'm five feet away from my car some guy shouts out to me.

"Hey sweet thang want to take a ride with me?"

Turning around with a annoyed look i say, " No thanks sugar, this package is taken."

"Darn I would definitely love to hook up with you"

"Thanks but no thanks. Bye random stranger!"

"Bye sweet thang"

Hopping in my car I start to get more annoyed about the name calling. I shake it off because I have a case to focus on today. I put my seatbelt on, check all my mirrors and put my car into drive. As I'm leaving the same guy is waving goodbye. I flip him off and head to the courthouse. I didn't want to be mean but I didn't like disrespectful name calling. I get it most of the time and I don't like it one bit. Turning up my radio a song I like comes on and I start to sing along. "TREASURE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE! YOUR MY GOLDEN STAR! IF YOU CAN MAKE MY WISH COME TRRRUUUUE IF YOU LET ME TREASURE YOU! O O O! LET ME TREASURE YOU! OH OH OOHHHH! Then I see I arrived at the courthouse and I turn my radio off. I find a good parking spot and hop out the car. As I'm walking up the steps to the courthouse I mutter under my breathe, "Here goes nothing"....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here's my first chapter! Hope you like it! Comment if i should write more!!!