The School Slut

“Jaimyy late again. That’s another detention” I ignored my teacher and took a seat up the back while I smiled at the boys that were checking me out.

Well I may as well introduce myself, so my name is Jaimyy. I have long blonde hair with ocean blue eyes, I’m head cheerleader for being so flexible and I’m also known as the school slut but I don’t like to think of myself like that. I just like to have fun like every other girl does, I’m sorry if it’s a crime to have a little fun every once in a while

I have the most fun when I’m texting or going on the computer and you might wonder why I’ll tell you. Let’s just say I was born with an amazing body and of course all the boys wanna see it. I joined this website where you can post photos of yourself and get loads of like and follows on my photos. I guess that’s why girls hate me. There jealous I can get any guy that I want. So if you would like a good time message me sometime SexyJaimyy, I charge for certain photos but I’m up for anything.

And about my family, I live with just my dad .Yeah he thinks I’m fucked up; he just doesn’t understand what fun it is. He says I’m going to get pregnant. Whatever, I wish he would just shut up. Oh and not many people know this but I just got a job. I haven’t work much yet but I will be making heaps of money soon. If you’re wondering what my jobs gonna be it a prostitute.

Just before you start calling me a whore and a hoe like most girls you should now something .I’ve been broken hearted like every other girl, I have trouble at home and school I mainly hang out with boys to get away from all the drama but just to make me feel better I’m becoming a prostitute, it’s not that much of a big deal really when you think about it its gonna be heaps of fun and I won’t get hooked up to any of them. Just imagine all the hot guy gets to screw around with.

So what do you think?

Should I keep going?

 Comment or Vote!?! J <3