Prologue

*The Bad Boy's Side Of Town*

Sixteen year old Rowena's story

It has been eleven years since Rowena found out she belong to the werewolves and that she's a Luna just like Zoe. She met her brother Kovi and her father Xander. But the vampires have been watching her, they think she will never find her mate, when her mate isn't even human or werewolf. NEWS FLASH!!! He comes from a planet called Urdale by his parents when he wouldn't marry the women of THEIR choice. But his parents sending him here taught him what love and rejection feels like.

He was disowned by his parents. He fell in love with Rowena. He can feel Rowena doesn't want her heart broken because it has already been. He wants to gain her trust if not also her heart.

Little by little Rowena feels her self falling for him... Falling for June... She's might be falling a little too fast and hard. But at the same time she's trying to win his heart over too. But she doesn't want to start a war. A war with the werewolves and the royals.

So maybe if she just signs the contract...

This might change as I write the story...

***************************************************

Lines of Silver (book 1)
If Time Let's Us Be (book 2)
The truth About Us (book 3) (I might not do this story, but there's a chance)