Chapter 4 Grandpa

Chapter four Grandpa
Constantine's POV

I looked around as I walked on to the werewolves land. It had been years since the alliance was made. It started with Kovi and his sister Rowena both being excited for the babies. We were forced to make it and it proved to be right. With that one made, many more were soon made.

I closed my eyes as I saw the picture in front of me. Kovi and Jupiter. They were meant to be together but not at eleven and sixteen. Jupiter wasn't supposed to shift until she hits the age of fourteen and Kovi wasn't supposed to find his mate till he hit the age of twenty-one. It was like if something changed. Something huge.

She reached down at her thigh as I heard her gasp. My eyes widened as I saw the paw print of the northwestern clan mark. She wasn't supposed to get a paw mark at all only the same one as Kovi, because she has her vampire markings from the day she turned four years old.

Kovi traced it as I saw his eyes look at her like if they were the only two left on the world. He bent down and mumbled something that she smiled to. That's when a hiss came threw her lips as she whispered yet yelled "make it stop". Xander ran and helped her up as tears streamed down her face. Kovi stood to the side scared like a little pup who just got into a lot of trouble for something that he didn't do.

"Just stay calm Jupiter," Xander said as he hushed his son. His son who was just starring at Jupiter like if his favorite toy was getting taken from him.

"Dad, will she be okay?" He mumbled as his eyes traced Jupiter's fear stuck ones.

"Yes son, she'll be okay. Just calm down. She can feel it," Xander said as he saw his son starting to pace.

Kovi put his hand on Jupiter right onto of her heart. He started mumbling words in a different language. He closed his eyes as Jupiter's hand grabbed him as he tightened his grip.

He pulled her up as he mumbled "this will hurt, just follow me," right before she staggered on her feet as he lead her to the clan house. A Huss came out of her lips as she closed her eyes tight. His presence aloud the burning pain to be ignored, but not for long.

"Dad, where is my brother going?" Rowena asked as she watched Jupiter fall. She no longer looked like the fragile eleven year old that she was. She looked like Kovi's age, but then Kovi didn't look sixteen anymore ether. He looked like if he was in his twenties. Jupiter looked just like her mother. The hair and her sparkling eyes.

"He has to help her," Xander said. "That's why Constantine started training him to get ready for this," he silently said as he tilted his head in my direction like if he know I was there for a while.

"So," Rowena said nervously "she could die," she mumbled as she started shifting her feet.

"Even you could've died from yours," he stated as she gasped.

"But how come?" Rowena silently asked her father as he picked her up like a toddler.

"We still don't know why," he mumbled as he remembered his sister. Her genes rejected the werewolf ones. Rowena looked up at him as she hugged him.

"Dad, it's okay," she said as she kept her arms wrapped around him.