Chapter 3

I knows this is gonna be short and all, but I know you peeps are tired of waiting... So um, yeah..? ENJOY THE THE the um chapter..! (*^*)9
I wouldn't necessarily say I'm afraid of the dark, but in this case, the spooks are really getting to me... My heart started racing the moment he left me. I have no idea of the reason but, I feel like I'm in a different world kinda. Like I'm out of my body but I know I'm not?
A few moments passed, and the air became heavy and humid. At that second, I realized there were no lights, yet I could still make out walls and somehow even trees..? Not even one flicker of light lit the way. That's when it hit me. I'm glowing. No wonder I can finally see something! But...why exactly am I lit up? In a matter of minutes, I became dizzy. I thought I was still standing though, I could hardly keep my eyes open.
I had awoken in my bedroom alone. At least I thought so. There are noises coming from down stairs. 'Mom must be home early from work today...' I convinced myself. 'Or maybe Dad?' My legs forced me to go check things out. Before leaving my room, I just so happened to look outside from the window. It was slightly bright out, early morning perhaps?
"Ah! Y/N, good morning!" A soothing voice called to me as I casually stepped down the stairs.
"Mom?" I questioned when I reached her. "You're home quite early."
"Don't you remember? I have today off, hun'" She flipped something in a pan over the stove. It smelt delicious. Come to think of it, I am pretty hungry...
I clutched my stomach. "Uh, wutcha' makin' mum..?"
"Oh, this?" she flipped the pan again. "Just some scramble eggs and ego waffles. Would you like some?"
I nodded in reply and made my way to the sofa in the living room to relax. Well, until I saw a stranger sitting there. In concern, I turned around and went closer to my mother. "Mom," I whispered. "Who is that!?"

"Oh..!" She replied, "A kid from your school: said their name is... I believe Tomoe."

That's odd, I haven't met any girl from my school named "Tomoe."

"This morning you had fainted in the middle of town! I have told you to go to sleep early..! And to eat healthy, so this wouldn't happen..!" She sighed. "I'm just glad you're friend over there brought you back home safe..."

I only nodded then turned to face the stranger from behind. 'How does she know where I live..?' I built up the courage to sit on the other sofa. It looked surprisingly at the moment... "Ahem!" I scoffed to get her attention. She finally looked up at me... WAIT... A guy!?

"If you have something to say, spit it out!" He spat.

The boy has pure silver hair and skin of new born babie's; soft looking. He wore a formal festival kimono instead of casual attire. What I found intriguingly odd, is that he looks exactly like that dude from the other night, but he had ears...
Click that vote button now! Come on, you know you want to ;) Lawlz, I'm just kidding, but not about the voting part...
-__-