Chapter 2: "Are You Nervous?"

He looked down at you while eating Pocky, "Are you okay? It seems you've fallen on me." he said sounding almost cute.

Levi's face looked a little flushed, "Are you nervous?" you ask. His facial expression changed to a devious grin. You were a little scared by his face, and jumped off his lap. You were standing next to the bed, when Levi said: "The real question is..." as he moved the box of pocky away and took the pocky stick out of his mouth throwing it to the side, "are you nervous?" he said grabbing your wrist and pulling you down. You fell back on to Levi, as you were about to say something your words were muffled by Levi's lips. His lips were soft and surprisingly warm. He pushed his tongue into your mouth, exploring every cavity of your mouth. He pulled his face away from yours, with a string of saliva between you two. Levi wiped the saliva of your lips with his thumb. For some reason you couldn't control yourself, you wrapped your arms around Levi's neck and kissed him more pushing your body up against his. Levi pushed you away and said "Well, y/n. Someone is really enjoying this." attractively biting his lip. He started softly biting and kissing your neck, you let out a small moan.

"Well, that was cute." Levi said licking his lips.

"S-Shut up," you blushed as you said that.

"Oh? Did that bother you?" he purred with satisfaction.

To Be Continued~

OH MY GOD... my friend wrote this, it's so short... it's setting up chapter 3 to be lemon. I'm gonna work on chapter 3 by myself, you probably don't care so nyah...?

P.S. Chapter 3 is gonna be a lemon... ;P