Part 1

Y/S/N = Your Ship Name

***

Although I planned on a longer nap, I found myself walking upstairs in my bathrobe and pajamas because of two very loud and competitive boys playing Fifa.

As I came upstairs, neither of the boys realized I was there. Quietly, I tiptoed behind them and watched them play for a while.

"What you doing?!" Joe asked Caspar, as he furiously pointed at the TV, "you just took out my main player!" Even if I was standing right behind them, Joe's shout made me jump. Poor Caspar: I was watching him play and it didn't seem like he did it on purpose. "Sorry, I pressed the wrong thing," Caspar explained, "at least you're getting a free kick."

"Can I try?"

The two of them looked at me bewildered. "Woah, how long have you been standing there?" Joe whispered, holding his hand over his heart exaggeratedly. As I waited in silence for them to answer my question, I just gently shook my head suggestively.

"You know how to play?" Joe asked, and I nodded, "but you've never told us."

"You guys never invited me to play,

"Yeah, sure," Joe passed me the remote, "here."

I took the remote and focused on the screen. "You sure you know how to play?" Caspar asked, and I turned to him. "Actually, I do," I replied, "watch this." I turned back to the screen and shot the top right corner of the goal.

"Yes! Nice one Y/N!" Joe cheered, giving me a hug. Seeing how well I shot, he let me play the second half of the game. Team Y/S/N won 7-2, and celebrated it with a cold pizza from yesterday.

"Told you I could play," I smirked at Caspar, who was sitting in front of me.

"Sorry, just you never said you could, and you never asked to play," Caspar explained.

"That's because none of you ever asked me to play."

"If we knew you could we would have."

"Okay," Joe interrupted us, "how about tomorrow we film a match between the three of us- I need a video for my gaming channel anyway -and we can then see if you can beat me."

"Are you underestimating me Joe Sugg?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, "bring it on."

Despite saying we'd do the gaming tomorrow, the three of us straightaway changed clothes and went to the TV. We were going to play a game against each other, starting with Joe vs Caspar, Caspar vs Me, then Joe vs Me.

"Okay," Joe said, plugging in wires into the TV to record the screen, "let the challenge begin."

Joe and Caspar re-played their match, but this time Joe won only by 1 point.

"You got lucky," Caspar reiterated, "if I hadn't hit the goal post twice, I would have won."

Next Caspar played against me, and unfortunately he lost 5-2. "Sorry Caspar," I said to him, "maybe next time."

Then finally, came mine and Joseph Sugg's turn.

"KICK THE BALL!"

"JUST MOVE!"

"RUN-RUN-RUN!!!!!"

"NO NO NO-"

"YES!"

Finally, I had the winning goal. The game finished with a score of 5-4 to me. Let's just say I couldn't wipe the smug look of my face as Joe sulked on the sofa.