0.2

~Shawn POV~

I Need To Tell Cameron How I Feel About Him.But What If Leaves Me And Stops Talking To Me.So I Decided To Avoid My Feeling For Him.😢

~Cameron POV~

   So I'm Going To Text Nash Cause He Can Help Me Tell Shawn How I Feel About Him.

N-Nash C-Cameron

C-Heyy Nash I Need Your Help?.
N-Whats Up .
C-Can You Give Me Advice Cause I Been Getting Feelings For Shawn *Dude*.
N-Just Tell Him This "Shawn I Been Getting Feeling For You So Will You Be An Honor And Go On A Dated With Me".
C-Thanks Bro I'm Telling Him Today!!I'm Just Nervous.
N-Okay "Good Luck".
C-Thanks .Bye
N-Bye.
                 End Of Convo

Today I'm Going Tell Shawn I Feel About Him.I Went To Shawn's House And Knocked On The Door And His Mom Answered It.

"Hi Mrs.Mendes Is Shawn Here".I Say Kindly

"Yes He Is He Is In His Room".She say Letting Me In.

  As I Walk Up To His Room I Hear Him Singning Life Of The Party.He Sounds Like An Angel.I Knock On His Door You Can Hear Footsteps Coming Toward The Door The Knob Turn.And Shawn Opens The Door And Smiles.

  "Hey Shawny".I Say

  "Oh Hey Cammy What Brings You Hear".He Says Smiling Still.Gosh I Love That Smile Of His.

"I Came To Tell You Something".I Say As I Set On His Bed.

  "What Is It You Can Tell Me Anything".He Says

  "If I Tell You Promise You Won't Leave Me Or Hate Me".I Say Nervously.

"Cam I'll Never Hate You Or Leave You".He Says.

  "Okay Here It Goes.Shawn I Been Having Feeling For You Since Day One.I Love You So Much Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. Shawn Will Be The Honor And GonOn A Date With Me".I Say Happy.

  "Cameron Alexander Dallas I Would Love To Go On A Date With You.I Love You To".Shawn Says Smiling😊.

-Who Here Ships Shameron.
        . Comment If You Do.