Last Day of Summer

Go Easy on me this my first time : )

Sorry for the late changes.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm telling you Lily if you just let Cassie and I have 2 minutes with those Girls they'll be in the hospital and we'll be back our place watching scary movie while those Girls are in the hospital" Sage said lying down.

"I did" Lily protested.

" But instead of being home were in a Jail Cell" Jessie Exclamied leaning againist the bars.

"My Dad is going to kill me" I muttered resting my head against the Wall closing my eyes.

"Well we could always say it was Self-Defense" Sage said sitting up.

"Self-Defense? You and Cassie beat those Black and Blue" Jessie Laughed.

And let me tell you it wasn't one of those you-got-them-good laughs it was you-guys-are-gonna-get-sued laughs.

" Well if it isn't my Favorite group of Criminals" Said an all to familiar voice.

My Body Stiffened.

" Hey Captain" I heard my friends say.

I cursed silently.

"Hey Dad".

(Caden's P.O.V.)

"Okay Sweetie are you all pack and ready to go" I heard my mom asked.

"Yeah ma last Box" I told her as I walked downstairs.

"You sure you okay with us moving to Miami, I mean everything you love is,Here".

"Mom it's fine really" I assured her. "Where you go I''m not far behind"

Tears brimmed her eyes.

"Okay baby" She smiled.

"You Know we're going with you too" Said an all to familiar voice.

I turned to See all my Best Friends standing behind us.

We both laughed.

" Of course Dayshawn how could I forget someone as loud as you" My mom pointed out while shaking her head.

We all laughed while Dayshawn Pouted.

We all piled in the car after putting the suitcases and funiture in the moving van.

" You know Mama J I have feelings too" He sniffled dramatically