That Girl, at Home

"I missed the sight of this place."  I sighed.  Gazing at the grand Phantomhive estate.
"I didn't."  Ciel smirked.  "I would much rather be banging you in the honeymoon suite."  I blushed. 
"Didn't you do that enough?"
"With you, what should be enough is never enough."
"Look, just try to not to get aroused around the servants and my brothers.  Watch your pants."
"Heh.  I'll try."  Ciel smirked.  Your honeymoon had been two weeks and now you were finally back.  The moment you stepped inside the servants tackled you.
"Young Mistress!"  They all yelled.
"Please, none of that, just call me (y/n)."  The servants and nodded.  Ciel and you already agreed not to let anyone know what you two did in the honeymoon suite.  I bet if Ciel told people they wouldn't care.  But people think I'm to pure and they would gasp and...yeah.  Mei slipped in and hugged me.  She smiled.
"(Y/n), I missed you so much."  Mei said.
"I was only gone for two weeks."  I replied.  Sebastian come over and smiled at me, then went over to talk to Ciel.  Mei flashed her wedding ring and started talking about how the planning was going for her and Sebastian to get married, after all by the time she got married, she would be sixteen.  You sighed in happiness and Ciel came up and slid his hand around your waist.
"It was great seeing you all again.  But my wife and I are tired.  So if you'll excuse us..." Ciel said, sighing.
"Of course!"  Mey-rin chirped.
"Wait...why are you guys tired, anyway?"  Finny asked, ah the innocence, something I wish I still had.
"Reasons."  Ciel shot back darkly, he smirked at me.  I blushed.  Ciel and I walked up to our room with Mei and Sebastian and they helped us unpack.  Ciel had to unpack his things, them go straight to paperwork, and Sebastian had to do chores, leaving Mei and I together.  And knowing her, I know what's going to happen. 
"So...how was it screwing a Phantomhive?"  She asked, I gasped and blushed, hiding my face in my hands.
"Stop it!"
"So you did do it!"
"What if I did?!  He's my husband and I love him, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it."
"You're right.
"And...Wait what?"
"I wasn't teasing you I was just asking how it was."
"Well...in that case...it was...well it wasn't....I mean....it sure was....something.  When I say that....well I mean...Ciel is...it was...he...I was...and...yeah."
"That didn't tell me anything.  All you have to tell me is you either liked it or you didn't."
"Well, of course I liked it.  I gave everything, my soul, body, and virginity to the one I love.  And he loved me right back so how could I not love it, when I love him so much.  Yes, Mei, I'm not going to lie to you, it was truly wonderful.  And Ciel was amazing."
"Well, I'm happy for you.  But I'll never get over the fact that you, an innocent little cinnamon roll, did something as naughty as that.  My, my (y/n), you're changing."
"You know what..."
"What?"
"Shut up Mei."  I spat.  Mei fell on the ground laughing and I giggled at her laughing.  She stood up and helped me unpack the rest of my first things.  Even though I was talking to her, I was thinking of Ciel.

~~~~~Ciel's POV~~~~~
"So, was the honeymoon suite to your liking?"  Sebastian asked, my eyes stayed on my paperwork.
"Yes, wonderful.  I said, monotone.
"Was the trip to your liking."
"Yes, wonderful."
"Was your wife's skill in bed to your liking?"
"Yes, wondef-"  I paused and slowly brought my head up to look at Sebastian, he smirked.  I gritted my teeth.
"Well, young master, never thought I would see YOU blush, of all people.  I'm sorry but I just had to ask this question because (y/ n) seems too innocent to do that kind of thing.  But, you obviously didn't think I was so naive, that I wouldn't find out about what you did to her on that bed.  A love is blooming.  How adorable."
"Shut up.  First off, she's MY wife, so I don't see how it's any of YOUR business.  Second, we are married and I love her. So I have the right to do those things to her.  Third, she was wonderful, thank you for asking.  She was submissive, just as I liked her."
"Well now young master, I didn't think you would be dominant.  However you love to play games and I wouldn't expect anyone to beat you, especially a girl."
"(Y/ n) is not a game!"  I slammed me hand on the desk.
"I didn't say SHE was.  But the game you two were playing is.  You see you whisper sweet things into each other's ear, seeing who can win the body of the other for the night.  You play a physical game as well, it takes a toll on your body, a new sensation, and often it's not one you like, but most people tend to like this one.  If one of you ever hesitates, the other could grow offended, and we wouldn't want something to happen to your relationship, now would we young master?  Honestly, humans are such fragile creatures.  I still can't understand them."
"Honestly, would you just shut your mouth and let me get me work done, you bloody demon."
"Certainly, young master."  He replied, he began to walk out of the room, stopping at the door frame.
"By the way, please try to not make her moan too loudly, young master, I'd like some sleep."  I grunted and threw my tea cup at him.  He smirked and caught it.
"Get out of my sight."   I said.  Sebastian left.  I rubbed my temples and groaned, was this what I was going to have to put up with?  A life full of jokes about my innocence and my wife.  Honestly.  I stared at a photo of my parents that was on my desk and sighed.  I folded my arms and laid my head down, looking at the picture.
"You two would have loved her.  She's great to me.  And I think you two would be proud of me...proud of us.  Yeah.  I'm living up to the family name.  And I love my wife so much, if it weren't for her, who knows the monster u would be.  So thank you for introducing her to me as a child.  I may not have fully understood then, but I understand now."  I said, looking at the picture.  I almost blushed at how childish I was being.  I felt a pressure on my shoulder, then two arms wrap around my neck, then a voice ring out.
"Yes, thank you for giving me your son.  You two truly raised him well.  He treats me well and I can't thank you two enough for letting me marry him.  I wish I could have met you two, but I will always be in debt to you for your wonderful son.  I only hope I can make a wonderful wife."  (Y/ n) said.  I blushed.  I was too caught up in what I was doing...and she probably heard all of it.  She kissed me check and I brought my arm up and grabbed her hand.  The sun was now setting and she looked out the window.
"Beautiful isn't it?"  She said.
"Yes, yes you are."  I smiled.  She blushed and closed her eyes, laying her head on mine.
"Ciel, I'm happy we're home."  She said.
"I am too."
"No I don't mean the manor."
"What?"
"I mean you, your my home now, and I'm yours, and I couldn't have asked for better."  She smiled.  I smirked and stood up.
"Well, dinner should be ready any minute.  Let's go downstairs and then we can retire my love~."  I said.  She smiled.  I offered my hand and she took it.  We walked downstairs to the ballroom and I began to dance with her.  She giggled.
"Ciel what are you doing?"
"Dancing."  I replied.
"But why, you hate dancing."
"But I don't hate you, and you like dancing."
"I suppose bu-"  before she could finish I twirled her around, dipped her and kissed her, one arm around her waist and one on her neck.  She smiled into the kiss and kissed back.  We broke for air and she laughed.  "Alright, let's go Romeo before you try anything else."  I chuckled and we walked to the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everybody!
Okay first off, thank you for reading and I love this chapter.  Second, I have a question for you all.  I am going to Anime St.Louis, Arch Anime, and Anime Getaway.  Three cons and I want to meet some of you, so comment if you are going to any of them.  Also, keep reading because there is more to come.  I hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading.  I wouldn't be this far without you guys.