[Chapter 1]

Ladybug and Cat Noir were fighting yet another akumatized person. This time, it was someone new,

"I don't know what the akuma is hiding in! We tried her weapon, but it did nothing! We might have to..." Ladybug said, trailing off of her sentence, to Cat Noir, looking around, the akumatized person had disappeared.

"If the time comes to it, then so be it, but right now we have to worry about finding her!" Cat Noir said, trying to convince Ladybug that it would be alright.

Wait wait wait! This is not how it starts! How about we go back to how this all happened, let's go back to the beginning.

-------------

"Okay, class! We have a new student joining today!" The teacher stated, bringing everyone out of their chatting states.

"Our new student transferred here from...." The teacher hushed her voice at the end of her sentence, leaning her body to the open door of the class room.

"I'm sorry, where did you transfer here from again?" The teachers voice was soft, like she was speaking as though her voice could break the new person.

"I was home schooled," a brunette answered, walking into the class room. Her brown hair had little streaks of red in it, almost like highlights, but more natural, her cheeks were covered in light brown and some dark brown freckles. Her eyes were hazel, with hints of blue, but if you looked closely you could see little speaks of light grey in them, but you never could get a close enough look at them through her big round grey and black glasses. Her nose was small, but complemented her face nicely, her lips were slightly plump, but they were very red without having to wear lipstick. Her hair went almost down to her waist, but not quite. She was wearing a white T-shirt that slipped off of her waist to uncover her dark blue jeans that she had rolled up to just above her ankles, her black combat boots completing her outfit.

"My name's Nixen, but people call me Nix." The small girl said, leaning back on the desk that was behind her.

"Well then, Nix, why don't you tell us about yourself?" The teacher asked, smiling at Nixen.

Nix smiled back, although it was more of a smirk, "Sure, I've been homeschooled my entire life, until now, I like boxing, sports are kinda cool, I guess, and, I think that's all," She gave the teacher a bright and forced smile, leaning more of her weight on the desk.

"Well then, Nixen, please, take your seat at the back of the class," The teacher said, pointing to a desk, seating one other girl, she was blonde and wore a pink and light pink T-shirt with a matching skirt, she also had white tights on under her skirt. She had big blue eye's and a very bright smile. She sent a little wave to Nix, as the brunette walked to the seat next to the girl. 

"Hi, i'm Rose!" The small girl whispered to her new desk-sharer as the teacher went on with her lesson.

"Hey," Nix replied, laying her head in her hand as she laid back in her seat.

-------------

So? What do you guys think? Should I make more? I might put out another chapter with the rest of the day in it. But that all really matters on what you guys think! So, comment below and tell me what you think! :D

( Also, if you guys decide for me to keep this story a cover will be added )