Chapter 3

Tyson's POV~

I smiled in victory down at Marcus, who I had pinned down. About 5 seconds later, the alarm for lunch echoed through the gym.

I let out a sigh of exhaustion, running my fingers through my dirty blonde hair and hopping down from the boxing ring. I walked over to Marleigh and Ally who were waiting for me.

"Hey Loca! Nice punches." Ally said, winking playfully. "Well nothing compared to Marleigh's shooting." I said, punching Marleigh's arm.

"I just want to eat!" Marleigh said, running into our room. We followed and as we walked into our room, we saw Simon Cowell and Mrs. Darris standing next to him.

"Hello girls, are you Marleigh, Alyssa, and Tyson?" Simon asked, scanning all of our faces. Ally nodded unsurely and mentioned,"It's Ally."

"Follow Us." He instructed. Marleigh, Ally, and I followed Simon and Mrs. Darris into the hallway, earning odd stares from everyone else in the gym.

Ally gripped on to my hand. I looked back at her and Marleigh, both of them look holding hands. I gave them reassuring looks.

We followed them into a room, seeing our trainer, named Dan, One Direction, and a few of security men standing around them.

I scanned One Directions faces, all confused, probably match mines and the girls.

When we got into the room Simon and Dan didn't waste any time in telling us what was going on, they sat us all down then Dan turned to Marleigh, Ally, and I.

"Well guys, I am sorry to inform you that Marleigh's brother, as well as Tyson and Ally's cousin, went missing last night and we believe it is the same person that has killed their families." I was shocked just like everyone else, I really didn't know what to say. We all didn't know what to say, even One Direction.

I looked at Marleigh, staring at the ground. I can't read her expression, whenever I always can. I looked at everyone else's face, all looking at us. Eyes filled with shock and saddness.

I know how Mar feels, having my sister kidnapped. It's one of the worst feelings ever.

"So, why are we here?" Niall asked, looking at Simon. "Niall!" Harry hissed, slapping Niall on the arm. "Ow!" He said, holding his arm. "Well, we were getting to that. You are helping them track down Sammy, Tyson's sister, and Marleigh's brother, Jace."

"I'm still confused. Why us?" Zayn asked. "Basically, we need to find my sister and Marleigh's brother and the only way that can happen is if we have someone famous and powerful to help us find the asshole that killed our family, I'm guessing." Tyson said, looking at Simon at the end to receive a nod from him.

"I'm still confused." Louis confessed. Ally let out a sigh and Marleigh said,"You're kinda famous. You're kinda powerful. You kinda have people. Are you catching on?"

"Kinda." Louis sassed. "Do your thing girl but don't get salty!" Marleigh sassed back. Ally raised an eyebrow and earned a small chuckled from Niall. "So what's the plan?" Ally asked.

"Stan." Marleigh added, earning a laugh from Ally and I mumbled,"Oh My God."

The boys looked at each other confused than us. "What?" Liam asked. "Who's Stan?" Zayn asked. "I don't understand Americans." Niall mumbled.

"Stan?" Harry whispered, asking himself.

"It's a figure of speech, morons." I mentioned, earning ohh's from the boys.

"Back to reality. You girls are going to pose as the boys' girlfriends Ally you will be Nialls girlfriend, Zayn Tyson will be your girlfriend and Marleigh you will be...Harry's girlfriend." Simon said.

"Yesss." Harry said to himself, louder than he attended to. Marleigh blushed and so did Harry. "Heard that" Marleigh sang, Harry just blushed more and everyone just laughed and Louis spoke up, "Awe, my little Harry is blushing!", ruffling Harry's hair.

"Wait, so if we have to 'date' them, we have to go on tour with them?" Ally realized. "Yes, and you leave tomorrow." Simon notified. "What!?" Ally shrieked, making everyone jump but Marleigh and I.

Ally jumped up and rushed out of the room while yelling,"I have to pack!" Marleigh and I looked at each other and laughed "what?" Liam asked, "it's just we have lived here for like 7 years and only was two t-shirts and a pair of jeans so we have no idea why she is freaking out!" Marleigh said giggling at the end.

"This means shopping day!" I said, acting like a girly girl. "I call driving!" Marleigh yelled, jumping up.

"You've crashed two cars." Dan noted, smirking and causing the boys to laugh. "We'll take them." Harry suggested, looking at the boys who had grins on their faces.

Shopping with One Direction?

This is going to be fun. Note My Sarcasm.

__________________________

Good? Bad? Awesome? Terrible? Tell us!! Need feed back! Thanks for reading beautifuls! xx

~Alyssa and Marleigh~