chapter one

"I'm sorry." I don't look up from my black Doc's to greet him or even acknowledge his presence. If anything I slam my shoes harder against the wet sidewalk in my unless attempt to flee.

"Are you serious? I said I was sorry. Baby, just come back to the house with me." He says it like he actually cares. Tony doesn't care about anyone or anything except for himself, and I should know that by now. So I keep my head down and pick up my pace. He grabs my wrist, spinning me around I lose my balance and almost fall. I quickly put my free hand on his chest to steady myself. Big mistake. I have nowhere else to look other than in his beautiful blue eyes. Tony has eyes like the ocean, deep blue and mysterious on the outer part. The part closet to his pupil is a green color, like see weed that wraps around my ankles and pulls me under water until I'm drowning.

"I said I was sorry. Just come inside with me." He says one more time. Looking at him standing in the rain begging me to come back inside with him, its every girls dream at saint Jude's. I mean who can blame them. He has those beautiful blue eyes, his perfect straight nose, his cocky grin and devilish dark hair that makes you want to run your fingers through it and never stop. And to top it all off he's the most popular guy in school. Every girl at school wants to be me, simply because he's my boyfriend.

"No." I mange to choke up through my sobbing. But it doesn't matter what I say, I know that in the end I'll give up and go back inside with him. And he knows it too. he'll sweep it under the rug like he never laid a hand on me. But he did. He did, and I have the bruised ribs to prove it. But let's just add that to the list of things I'll never say.

"Baby you know I love you. You just piss me off so much sometimes." I don't blame him. I piss everyone off, with my sarcastic comments and my fuck off attitude. And normally I would have told him to fuck off but then I look into his blue oceanic eyes and suddenly the only thing I can choke up is "okay."

Once we get back to his house I take my black Doc's off in the hallway and go straight to his room as he follows close behind. I take my crimson red skinny jeans off and throw them on his black arm chair in the far conner of his mess room. I then slip my black tank top off over my head. I peer over my shoulder to see he's already wearing nothing but his boxer shorts staring at me like ill flee at any given moment. I ignore his looks and walk over to his closest and pic out my favorite gray tee shirt of his and slip it on.
"You've always looked better in my clothes than me." He says barely loud enough for me to hear. He's right, i looked great in his gray tee shirt it complements my pale skin, raven black hair and mossy green eyes.

"Thanks. Can we just go to sleep now? Please." I'm practically begging. He nods his head and pulls the blankets back so we can get in his silky green sheets, I put my back to him and he lays on his.

Laying here the only thing i can do is think we weren't always like this, we used to be happy, we used to be in love. God Kasey shut up! You are in love. You and tony are meant to be. I keep repeating it over and over. I don't catch a wink of sleep I just keep repeating in my mind I love him. And I do I love tony bishop with all my heart and he loves me.

_______________________________________

(A/n) All comments and votes are appreciated, I will try my best to read them all and answer and messages.

~Kaitlyn