Carl Imagine #1

Plot: Your Daryl's Daughter. You, Judith, and Carl get split from the group at Terminus. Then the group finds you three.

Y/N

You and Carl were split from the group after Terminus. Carl had Judith with him at the time. I had her stuff.

I kept walking till you reach a little church. I walk up to the doors and knock. A African American man opens the door.

"Can we please stay here?" I ask desperately. He nods and let's us in. "Thank you sir." Carl says shaking his hand.

-time skip two days-

I woke up and found out Gabriel had gone on a run. To a store I already raided.

"Hey Carl." I say pecking his lips. Over the past three days we fell in love. Our parents would probably never agree but we don't care.

Judith is asleep in her make shift crib.

"I'll be back." Carl says. He's going to look for Gabriel. "Okay. Stay safe I want you back in one piece." I say.

I kiss him. But this time it's more passionate. After our little make out session the door opens. I jump off of him. I land on the floor. Carl laughs and helps me up.

Judith starts crying. I run to her and pick her up. "Good morning Miss. Grimes." I say in a baby voice. She giggles.

I take out some applesauce. I start feeding her. Once I'm done I walk to where I was before.

Rick sees me and runs to me. He takes Judith out of my hands.

I look and see my dad. I run and hug him. "Daddy!" I say. He hugs me back.

I let go of the hug. I go to Carl. "Are y'all hungry?" He asks. I smirk. "Yes!" They all say in unison.

I go into Judys room and grab about 20 cans of soup. I go back out there.

"I already raided that store Gabriel." I say. He nods.

I go to a pew and plop down. "Carl it's your turn for watching Judy. I'm done for now." I say. He laughs.

"I made her have the past two days. She's gotten little to no sleep." He says. I close my eyes.

"That girl will make the best mom ever. She's taken care of all of us." Gabriel says. I smile a little. I feel a butt on me.

I open them and see Judy. "What are you doing little missy?" I say playfully. She giggles and sticks hers finger in my mouth. It taste like applesauce.

This could get really sexual if I do something. I take her finger out of my mouth and close my mouth.

She picks something up. Then there's applesauce all over my face. "Judith!" I say.

I start laughing. Carl must've saw me and start laughing. So did Rick. Carl wipes off my face. I look into his eyes. He stares into mine.

He leans down and pecks my lips. I smile. "Awww." Everyone says. I look at my dad.

He looks sad and pissed. I ignore him. He basically ignores me and treats me like dirt when he does pay attention.

Rick looks happy for us. I smile.

I sit up. "So much for sleeping huh." I say to Carl. "Yeah." He says.

I pick Judy up and hand her to Rick. "I'm going outside for a little breather." I say. They all nod.

I go outside. Dad follows me. "I wanted to be alone." I say picking up a stick. "I don't like you with him." He says.

"Well guess what dad you don't get to treat me like dirt and ignore me then once I'm actually happy say I can't be happy." I snap.

He looks shocked. Then sad. I roll my eyes. "Don't act like you care when you obviously don't." I say. He sits next to me.

"Is that really how you feel y/n?" He asks. "Yes it is." I say.

People not caring. Humph reminds me of what happened to me at Terminus.

I start tearing up at the thought of that. "I'm sorry. It's just with what happened to us at terminus-" I cut him off.

"You don't know what the hell happened to me back there!" I yell. I stand up and walk inside. Everyone's eyes are on me. I roll my eyes and walk over to Carl.

He hugs me. "I snapped at him and said he doesn't know what happened back at Terminus." I whisper so only he could hear.

Dad walks inside. He walks over to me. "What happened back there y/n?" He asks. Everyone's eyes are on me one again.

"I guess I gotta explain now." I say quietly. Carl hugs me. He knows. I told him.

"I um was brought into a different room. They um they... They beat me and they..." I say. "Raped me." I whisper quietly hoping they wouldn't hear.

But they did. "Oh my god!" Maggie says. I shrug. Carl hugs me. Dad looks shocked. He should.

"Gosh it's not like it's the first time I've been raped." I mumble into Carl's chest. Carl hugs me tighter.

"What?" Glenn asks. "It's not my first time being raped." I say. I put my head back into Carl's chest. I start silently crying. He hugs me. I slowly but surely fall asleep. But before I'm fully asleep I hear Carl say "I love you Y/N."