• First Encounter •

Princess star butterfly was the perfect princess her parents ever wanted but when evil attacks their kingdom they sent their daughter to a dimension named 'EARTH' when she arrives she lands in a random guys arms..that's awkward

Star Pov
I look at the guy who was holding me and I jumped from him and cleaned off my dress "Thank you for catching me" he scuffs and fixes his jacket "Whatever, and you made me late for school, but who cares.. Later" he walks away with his hands in his pockets and I follow behind to a school 'Echo Creek' seems good for me to hide. As I walk into the office I meet the principal, he seems nice "Hello good sir, my name is princess star from Mewni, I wish to attend here" he looked at me up and down

"You want to be in a public school? Why you should be in a academy my lady" I was confused "My parents told me to go here and pay you this for my entry" I take out the bag filled with gold coins "My word! Of course you can attend this school, follow me my dear" we walk out his office and he gets a microphone "Marco Diaz report to the main office, Marco Diaz please report to the main office" I was confused but I waited on this Marco Diaz..

Marco Pov
That preppy girl got in my way on meeting up with Jackie, stupid girl..I walk to class 15 minutes late like always "Yo Diaz!" I turn and see Jana "Sup, ditching later?" She nodded "You bet, Jackie was asking bout you" I gulp, I finally got her attention? "Stop messing around, she ain't into me Janna" she crosses her arms and laughs "Whatever" after a few minutes of us talking "Marco Diaz report to the main office, Marco Diaz please report to the main office"

hmm sounds like principal skeeves sounds anxious "What you do now Marco?" I get up and shrug "Beats me, probably another detention or something, later" I wave to my group and head towards the office "There you are!" As I enter I see the girl who I caught this morning "Hey princess" I said smirking "Hello again, Marco Diaz" she extended her arm to shake and I just looked at her "I don't shake hands, and don't say my whole name that's weird" she pulled back her hand and held on what looks like a wand "Sorry, Marco won't happen again" I rolled my eyes

"What do you want skeeves?" "Please show around Star the school, I have to go deposit this, and please be nice" "Oh..I will honest" he glared and left "Alright princess follow me.." I didn't even bother holding the door open for her and I chuckled a bit at her reaction "That was very rude" her cheeks turned red by her anger boiling "My bad, anyway this is where the lockers and water fountains are, over that way is the gym and lunch room, down that hall is the classrooms and then we are at the front of the school, and I'm out" I clapped my hands and started walking away "Wait? Where are you going?" "Can't you see I'm leaving, later goody two shoes" I ran off to the point I couldn't see her or the school, man I hope I don't see her again..

Star Pov
I stood there looking around, man he's so reckless and rude why would a principal tell him to show me around? I walk in the opposite direction that rude jerk walked off too..man earth is pretty different from home as I walk I see a portal open and my parents came out in a carriage "Mother, father I thought I'll never see you again" they both sigh "Darling we must leave you here, its safer and we found a home you can stay at, they are a wonderful family and have two kids, you'll like it" I frown at that "that sounds...delightful"

I said sarcastically "Honey don't act this way, it will be over before you know it" I nod and get in the carriage to the house I'll be staying at "This is it" my father says and we get out the coach and walk to the door, where we are greeted by two people "Hello you must be king and Queen butterfly" "Indeed, this is our daughter Star" "Hello nice to meet you both" they smiled and giggled "We are the Diaz's, and we have two sons , you'll meet them later..come in" I enter their large home, and it was beautiful
They seem so nice and I felt better knowing they care, as in Marco Diaz, I hope I don't get to meet him again

Marco Pov
I walk towards the quicky mart to see if the gang is their and they were "You made it" Janna said punching my arm "Yeah..totally" "So I heard there's like a new exchange student" I look at Janna "Yeah she's so weird and different.." "What if.. She's an alien" me and Janna look at oskar "Yeah...no she's too preppy, like her hair is in two perfectly straight braids, she had a headband that had two red bows, a blue dress and flats, like seriously she should be in a prep school" we all laughed "Wow she sounds weird by the way you described her" I nodded "Marco!" I turn and see my little brother, ugh what a pest! "What Damian?" "We have a new exchange student! She's so pretty" I rolled my eyes "Another one, please I'll probably get rid of her in a week or so" Damian frowned "No you don't or I'll tell Mami and papi that you are the reason why all exchanged students leave so quick" I glared at him "Go away! You pest! Arghhh!" He ran off laughing "I can't have a little brother because they be telling on me that's why" I look at Janna "Sure that's why you freak" "Ouch, Marco mad because he has a girl in his house now?" I groan and cross my arms "Actually.. No I have a plan, later dorks" "Later freak!" I walk back to the house and as I open it, there she was...the preppy girl "Marco! Meet Star she's staying with us" I groan "Oh we've met Mrs Diaz, he was quite rude to me" I scuff and fix my hair "Marco? Why would you she's so nice" "Beats me, anyway I'm going to my room" I make my way towards the stairs and she looks at me "See something you like princess?" She blushes and looks away "As if you jerk!" I laugh and run upstairs, maybe keeping her here might be fun..

Author Note
Hey guys first part done and I hope you like it, I tried my best on this 😉👍 so enjoy and leave comments or questions for me