Part 17: Guard of the Moon

It was ten oclock when i lie in bed next to Hanna on the queen size bed. The boys were still in the shore and do some more bonding just like they always do.

I never have seen a friendship like theirs. I mean they know each other their whole lives. They werent related by blood but they are connected by heart. They are brothers for life and i wonder what will break them. I mean every relationship in the world has its own breaking point right? We always have fights with the ones we love and it was always our choice to forgive them and forget or stay away from them forever.

The scenario from the shore replays in my head at this moment.

Describe who you like" Jake asked.

"He compliments me out of a sudden.He saves me on my dark days. He calms me down when my heart is furious. He warms me in cold night."

And there is only one face. Only one face that is in my head when I said those words.

I didn't notice that I already fall asleep until I wake up. It wasnt morning, I knew it was still dark outside and the night is just getting darker. It was so deep and silent and i felt that it wasnt just me and Hanna in the room. I dont mean ghosts I mean the boys.

When I open my eyes, I saw a silhoutte . Its tall frame was leaning on the glass door frame and his eyes were looking down at me and the flash from the moon made me see his handsome smiling face.

"Ivan??"

I said, still having sleepy voice. His smile doesnt stop.

"What are you doing? "

"Guarding you."

"Guarding me from where?" I squinted my eyes.

"From tomatoes that comes alive at night and attack you."

I knew he was trying to joke but it just wasn't funny.

I sit upright with the blanket on my hips down to my feet and then I look at the three deeply sleeping beside me. They combined the two twin size bed so we can save more space for five people. Xander actually booked for 2 bedrooms but I dont know why the trio decided to sleep with us in a room. Not that I dont like it though. I honestly like that we are all together. Xander has his arm above his forehead while Jake was almost hugging Hanna.

I look back at Ivan and it seems like his stare doesnt leave me.

"Arent you sleepy??"

"No" his voice was calm and low and i realize how good looking he is under the moonlight.

I stand up from the bed and walk toward him.

"What? dont you like to resume your sleep??" He asked.

" I know I wont be able to go back to sleep when someone creepy was staring at me."

"Someone handsome you mean."

I open the glass door to be in the balcony and he followed me. I look up and see the full moon smiling down at us.

"It's beautiful." I said as a matter of fact. The moon shines so bright as it was in its full moon phase. It illuminates the whole shore and I heard the waves that are just below us. The stars were shining too and the view from where we were standing is just so perfect.

"I know, really beautiful."

He agreed but when i look at him he wasnt looking at the moon. He was looking at me. It gave me shivers down to my spine. I shift my body so we were face to face though we have inches away from each other.