History (11)

"Your friends talk and my friends talk." -Taylor Swift

-

Gia

"How about that dinner now?" Zayn said softly. I frowned and looked up at him, internally horrified about how I must've looked.

"I look like a trash bag Zayn." I smacked him lightly on the chest. A smile curved slightly on his lips.

"You look beautiful the way you are, Gia. I don't want anyone to look at you but me anyway." He mumbled, his cheeks heating up before looking away. I tried to hide a smile as I shook my head.

"Yeahhhh." I giggled. "I'm going to go wipe my face at least." I dragged him through the door, and made him sit on the bed (he pouted) while I went into the bathroom and adjusted my face. When I looked into the mirror I cringed. My bright blue eyes were surrounded by smears of black, and my eyelashes were all fucked. I sighed to myself and wiped it all off. I just didn't even bother with foundation and concealer, but I did put on a bit of mascara. My eyes always did look a little too large for my face, so it helps a bit. I came out of the bathroom and Zayn was sitting there patiently, watching my every move. I felt a little self conscious with his eyes on me, but I remained silent as I bent down and picked up my socks.

"Gianna." I turned around and Zayn was staring intensely at me. "Change those shorts." I narrowed my eyes. Did they look bad? Was there something on them?

"I like these." I whispered insecurely. "I-I'm so-"

"No no." Zayn squeaked a little and stood up. He put his hands on my waist. "Trust me, they look hot as hell on you, and I'm loving them. But so will every other guy." I tried hard to fight the laugh escaping me.

"Admit it, you're just jealous." I giggled, poking his cheek. His tan skin flushed, and he rolled his eyes at me. He was perfect.

"Hell yeah I'm jealous. Look at you." He was in an awfully good mood. I just sighed loudly and wriggled away from him to put on something different to please him. I walked into the closet and shut the door behind me, and put on the dress I was originally wearing. It was a bit tighter than what I normally wore, but I was very limited. I needed to go shopping tomorrow. It was pastel blue and fit snugly against my chest, and crossed in the back at my shoulders. The back was a small open triangle shape, and required me to rely on the padding of just the dress for a bra. It touched the bottom of my thighs and I was a little nervous that it was going to ride up. Just in case, I put on shorts underneath. I slid on my white flats and continued back into the room.

"Holy shit." Zayn blurted out loud. His eyes were huge as he shamelessly scanned my body from head to toe. "You need to wear this more often." I shook my head and blushed, before brushing my hair and spraying it so it wouldn't friz. It didn't look the best, but it was all I could do in five minutes.

"You're cute as hell." Zayn muttered quietly. I don't think he meant for me to hear him, and by the way he covered his mouth quickly, I could tell he wasn't used to complimenting people. We were just about to leave, whenever Zayn's phone began to ring. I'm nosey as hell, so I took a glance at his phone screen, and saw 'Louis' flash across the screen. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What?" He spat into the phone. Woah, attitude. I stood there awkwardly, trying not to listen to his conversation. He paused, and groaned. "Listen I'm not in the mood, and I'm with Gia tonight." He looked over at me swiftly whenever Louis spoke back, and ran his fingers through his hair. "Fine fuck, I'll fucking ask her." He hung up on that, and shoved his phone into his pocket.