Chapter 3 Fell for love

After a while, Ashley knocked the door. 'Knock, knock!'  "Come in. " I said. I quickly wiped my tears as I was flooded with a pool of tears. Ashley came in and asked what happened. I told her what happened and she said " it's ok , it happens. Anyways go to sleep its already 10:00pm so good night." "Good night." I said while Ashley walked out of the room. After 5 minutes my phone was ringing. It was Kevin's call. " Hey Mavey I'm sorry for what I've done." Kevin said. "It's ok." I replied back. "Hey wanna meet up somewhere?" Kevin asked excitedly. "Yeah sure lets meet up at the Hard Rock's cafe!" I gave the idea. "Ok great. Then it's you, me and Bryan." He said. "Ok bye, see you tomorrow!" I said goodbye and cut the call and went to sleep.
                    The next day when I woke up, I quickly got ready and rushed to the cafe. When I entered the cafe, I saw Kevin and Bryan waiting for me. I was quite happy about meeting them. "Hi guys!" I said. "Hey Mavey, what's up!" Both of them asked. "Pretty much good" I replied back. So we ordered something and talked and laughed. Suddenly I realised that both Kevin and Bryan were hesitating while talking to me. "Are you guys alright? No I mean you guys look nervous! Is everything ok?" I asked them. "Mavis can I talk to in private for a second?" Bryan asked. "Okay!" I replied in an awkward way. So we came aside and Bryan said "Um well the thing is, um well, Mavey whatever I say will you mind?" "Um no, tell me!" I said very confusingly. "Well, actually I think I like you." Bryan said. "What" I was shocked. "I mean I like you!" Bryan said. Is he out of his mind or what. "What no! I hate you!" I shouted at him. No this can't happen, this cannot. No no he must be joking or what if he actually.... "I'm going! Oh where's my bag though!" I wondered. "Oh it's on the table!" Bryan informed. "Shut up! I don't need your help and I don't like you!" I shouted. So I quickly went to get my bag when all of a sudden Kevin asked... "Hey Mavey where are you going?" " I'm going home, can you please drop me off home?" I asked very firmly. "Yeah sure, let's go" Kevin offered. "But what about Bryan?" He asked. "Oh Bryan, don't worry about him. He has some work to get done. I said holding my teeth while leaving and I hold Kevin's hand as Bryan was giving me a sad look when we were heading out.