His Sloppy Seconds

SUPER MATURE CONTENT

IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO TAKE IT IN, PLEASE FIND ANOTHER STORY.

I ONLY NEED OPEN MINDED PEOPLE.

ALSO, THIS STORY IS ON THE PROCESS OF BEING EDITED. SOME GRAMMAR MIGHT BE OFF.

**********

"Wake up Adrian! The house is a fucking trash!" I furiously bang on my brother's door but he just answer me with a groan.

Great! Now I'm the only one who's going to clean up.

I kick his bedroom door before jogging downstairs, I take a good look around the house. The living room looks like a zoo, I turn my head to look at the kitchen... much worse. It's such a trash. Red cups everywhere, fallen chips, lemon slices on the freaking sofa, boxes of pizza on the kitchen table and tons of beer bottles everywhere.

Every time those two idiots decides to throw a party, they always made me clean up afterwards! Of course I don't fucking want that, but this is our house and I want it clean as possible, those two idiots are going to pay later!

I've manage to somehow clean the kitchen and the living room, it's a good thing that Adrian and Colton - My brother's asshole best friend - is popular and have a reputation in school. Those two are good at fights - insanely good - so whenever my brother's throwing a party he makes it clear to all the people in the house that no one pee on our vases or couch.

I remember the last time a guy pissed in one of our vases and Adrian caught him, he almost killed him. He beat the guy up and throw him like a sack of garbage. Since then no one dared to pee on our things.

I'm in the bathroom under the stairs, checking if there's some trash needed to be out away. I'm dragging a black trash bag behind me when I suddenly I hear water running from upstairs and that's my cue to get the girl Colton banged last night.

I jog upstairs to the guest room which is just beside my room, I peek my head and sees the girl just waking up. Colton is in the shower already, like always.

"Morning." The girl shyly nods at me, okay time to unleash the tiger inside me.

I step inside and pick up her clothes on the floor and toss it to her "Aw! What gives?!" she frowns at me.

I cross my arms to my chest "You have 30 seconds to get that dirty little ass of yours out of my house, if I finish counting and you're still here I'm calling my brother." This always works, like I said everyone is afraid of my brother. Though I'm pretty sure he wouldn't hit any girl, but not going to tell them that.

This is what I enjoy whenever I ask these girls to leave; I love to watch their horrific expression whenever I told them that I'm calling my brother.

The red-head quickly puts on her clothes and grabs her shoes; she stands up and grabs something from her purse.

I roll my eyes at her, God! Just leave!

She hands me a card "Give this to Colton." She nods before jogging down. Glad that was over, I hear the water stops and Colton step out of the bathroom only wearing a towel, covering his lower half.

"She gone?" he ask me,

"Yep." I walk over to him and slam the card on his bare-hard-chest "She wants me to give you this." Did I say that I did that on purpose just so I can have a feel on his bare chest? No? Well, I did.

He smirks at me before tossing the card aside "I'm not calling her." He runs his hand on his wet hair and I just can't help but stare at him. The little droplets of water slowly sliding down his jaw and chest, his hard-six-pack, and his 'just woke up' voice, fuck it! His drop-dead-sexy!