The Family

Abby's POV:
Tonight's the night...I have to meet Asher's family. I mean doing it at a Halloween party is kind of cool and clever. It will definitely break the ice with them. My Batgirl costume is looking great, I won't lie. I hope they like me. Haley is gonna probably treat me like crap anyway, might as well get used to it.
"BunBun, you ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be.."
"You'll be fine sweety."
I was have an anxiety in the car, I could not breath for the life of me, hell I had no life in me, I felt dead.
"We're here, Bunny." I stared at the house. It was the biggest house I've ever seen. It was so nice and looked like the president would stay here when he goes on vacations.
I got out of the car and wanted to pass out. While walking to the front door I felt someone staring at me. I looked up at the top floor window, there was Haley...glaring at me. I didn't let her get to me, ignoring her seemed like the best thing to do in this case.

-.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.-- .--.--.--.--.--.--

Asher's POV:
"Bro, your mistake, I mean girlfriend is here." I swear if Haley is not nice to her, I'm not going to forgive her. Anxiety is the only thing I feel at this point.
"Hi Ash..."
"Hey baby girl." I felt a smile coming on. She makes me so happy already. I keep telling myself that this is a dream and that it's not really happening. But God, I'm happy this is really happening.
"ASHER'S GIRL IS HERE Y'ALL." Are you serious bro? Like you're gonna announce it to the house? Seriously? Wow. "Welcome to our humble abode Miss. Abby!" Yelled my dad.
"Thank you for having me, sir!" She's so polite and sweet.
As Abby is talking to my parents, I see Haley in the corner with her two friends, Sierra and Elizabeth. Haley and Elizabeth are talking trash and I hate it. Wait...what's Sierra doing?
"Heyyyy girl!!!" Yelled Sierra. Haley now has a face of disgust, I'm not going to lie...it's kinda funny.
"Oh my gosh, hey Girl!!!! How've you been?! It's been forever since we've talked!!!" All I see is a smile on her face, that beautiful smile.