Welcome To Yatade Apartments

MIZU'S POV
---------------
The air was crisp and cold. The sun was warm, but the wind flew past, making people almost fall over from the rush. Mizu looked up and down at the small building in front of her. On the top of the building it read; "YATADE APARTMENTS"
She raised her hand over her eyebrows and peered closely at the sign. There were only 7 letters that were in shape.

Mizu slid open the small busted door and peaked around. She slowly walked inside, book bag on back, 2 suitcases, one in each hand. Mizu closed the door and the light from outside suddenly vanished. The lobby, or at least that's what she thought it was, consisted of three cushioned chairs, a couch, a coffee table, mailboxes and the front desk. There was also a door behind the desk but she thought she shouldn't venture in. As she was about to ring the bell that was sitting, and collecting dust on the desk, the door behind it opened up. Out came a medium height man (about Mizu's age) with dark blue eyes and bright blonde hair. He looked up from the clipboard he was holding and stared at Mizu. "Oh!" He said surprised, "I didn't see u come in" he finished. The man quickly flipped open a small book on the desk. "Ah right, Mizu? Correct? Hello, I'm Makaure, most people just call me Maka." He stuck out his hand and Mizu slowly shook it.
"Um...Hi, yeah I'm Mizu, I just moved to Tokyo. I got a new job, and from where I was living, it would have been at least 5 hours just to get here, so, I moved!" Mizu replied with a gentle smile. Maka opened the drawer in the desk and took out a key. It had the number 4 written on it. "Ah nice to meet you Mizu, now, here's your key for your room. Go up these stairs on the left and the door will be on your right." Maka handed her the key and Mizu headed up the creaky stairs. She entered a narrow hallway with brown doors and numbers on them. Glancing to the right she noticed a door with the number "4" on it. Key in hand, Mizu unlocked the door and headed inside. The room was quite small. Right as u walk in there is a bathroom to your right and a small kitchen to your left. Keep walking forward is a open area with a bed and sliding door that leads to the balcony. "It'll do" Mizu said out loud. She then plopped her bags on the floor and opened one up. Searching, Mizu grabbed a cloth, cleaning spray and her apron. "Time to get cleaning!" She said with a huff as she stood up and scrubbed away at the walls.