Fukami

FUKAMI'S POV
-------------------
Fukami shut the door closed. He sniffed the air and smelled wood ashes in the creepy hallway of Yatade Apartments. As he walked down the hallway past door 4, he heard angry muffles from inside. He backed up and peered through the crack in the old door.
Inside the house he saw a girl with beautiful long light wavy brown hair and moss green eyes. Her body was an olive color and she had a frustrated face on. He opened the door and walked in. He navigated past all of the clutter on the floor and finally ended up in the open area. Her back was turned to him so he decided to speak up.
"So... Re-decorating?" Fukami announced. Obviously he said it a bit too loudly, as the girl shrieked and fell backwards. Just in time, Fukami's hand stretched out and grabbed her before anything else bad happened.

There was a long pause.

"T-Thank you" the girl finally said through a breath. Fukami let go of her body.
"No problem. Sorry for scaring u by the way, I'm Fukami" He said. The girl was flushed pink and looked distressed. She finally spoke up, "H-hi I'm Mizu I just moved here and I was just cleaning up the room" Her voice was sweet like a piece of candy and her words flowed perfectly. Fukami could tell he was staring so he quickly looked away and blushed. Mizu smiled. "Well I better let u get back to work. I live in room 5, if u need anything just knock." Fukami then walked off into the hallway. He looked back at the girl and smiled. He then shut the door.