12

Justin has just finished showing me around the tour bus and I'm in love with this place, it's everything I imagined and more. I always knew Justin would have a beautiful tour bus but wow this place is incredible, it's so cute and cosy.

'So it's a long journey, you should make yourself comfortable' Justin smiles as I sit down on the sofa, in front of the massive big screen tv that's on the wall.

'Oh trust me, I'm already comfortable' I smile, putting my feet up on the sofa. 'I'm pretty sure Shannon is comfortable too' I laugh as I point to her and Niall through the big glass window, they're eating each other's faces off. Justin looks at where I'm pointing and starts laughing too.

'Wow' he laughs.

'She's been in love with the boy since day one, so I'm not surprised, she's not exactly shy, like me.' I look away when Justin looks at me, I can feel my cheeks heating up.

'You don't need to be shy with me, honestly.' He says, sitting down on the sofa next to me and placing my legs back on top of his lap.

'For some reason I don't' I smile sweetly. It's true, with him I just feel like I can be myself, and it feels amazing. 

'Good I'm glad, now this is a long journey, so please entertain me by telling me all about yourself, who is Jayde Butcher?' He looks at me as if he's about to watch a really in-depth movie.

'Only your biggest number one fan' I grin, flicking my hair for affect. I then go, telling Justin all about my life and how I was brought up. This feels amazing, not only am I talking to my idol and being so close to him, but he's actually listening to what I have to say, not many people do that.