P; 1

It had been only a few hours since it was announced that Levi & Mikasa Ackerman were to share an apartment as roommates.
Both the ravens didn't really mind or care. They worked quite well together, & most of the time they were silent & didn't really give a fuck about what the other was doing.

Levi & Mikasa had just gotten into their apartment.

Levi was wearing a white button up shirt. The sleeves were rolled up, reaching his elbows. He was also wearing simple black pants.

Mikasa was wearing tight black jeans, a plain white tank top, & a simple purple sweater on top.

"You're strong enough to get your own bags yourself, brat."
"Yeah, fine."

Mikasa carried her heavy bags with ease, & she didn't really mind the fact that Levi didn't help her, as she usually insisted on doing things herself, & Levi didn't have time to waste.

Once they entered the apartment, Levi set his bags on a nearby counter & dashed around the area. Mikasa was quite confused.

"What the hell are you doing?"
"This place..."
"Uh.. Uh huh?"
"Is fucking disgusting. Brat, grab a broom & start sweeping. Filthy!"
"Levi we literally just got in here, can you let me rest for just a bit?!"
"How can you even 'rest' in a place as revolting as this?! I can fucking see the dust everywhere, there are spiderwebs in the corners, & this shithole of an
apartment smells gross!"
"Calm down dammit!"
"Mikasa, get up.

Mikasa rolled her eyes in irritation. She shook her head & groaned loudly, tossing her phone on the couch before getting up & looking for something to clean the damned place, because Levi was right, it was pretty disgusting.

{TIMESKIP:- 2 HOURS}

Levi & Mikasa had just finished cleaning the place up. Their bodies were sweaty & they were huffing & panting, as this was hard work afterall.

"Go take a shower," he removed the white cloth that was his temporary mask off his face.
"Just because we're 'roommates' it doesn't mean you can literally boss me around whenever you want." She furrowed her brows.
"I'm older & I'm still superior to you."