P; 2

Mikasa felt angrier than she had ever felt in her entire life. Could this man just stop talking for fuck's sake? Mikasa wanted to literally stand up & punch him right in the face. She just sighed & brushed it off so as to keep her calm composure.

Levi was still scrubbing the windows as mikasa stood up. She walked towards her room.

Their apartment was simple, but quite spacey. It had two rooms, each with their own bathrooms. There was a counter, a bed, & a desk with a chair. The bathroom had a bathtub, a toilet, & a sink.

Mikasa entered her room. She sighed. "He's so fucking bossy, & it's just the first day here."

Mikasa took her sweater off, tossing it on the bed. She started to take off some more of her clothes.

Levi, on the other hand, was preparing tea. He set his favourite kettle (one he brought on the way to the apartment with him) on the stove & popped in a few teabags into the hot water. He scratched the back of his head waiting for the liquid to absorb the minty flavours.

Levi shook his head. He walked towards the door to her room & opened it, revealing Mikasa turned to her back wearing only her under garments. She moved her head to the side and yelled, "Levi!" Mikasa had a deep shade of crimson red flushing on her cheeks.

"Fucking hell, I'm sorry I didn't know I just wanted to tell you the tea's almost ready an-"
"Get the fuck out!"

With that, Levi stormed out of the room & quickly shut the door. He was also blushing, & his eyes were widened significantly.
'Now she'll have the wrong idea.. Goddammit. I can't lie though, her body was outstanding. Perfect curves, bright skin, perfect thighs & legs &.."
He shook his head. 'Stop it! I can't think this way, we're roommates dammit, & this is inappropriate.'

The kettle was already overflowing as Levi has left it on the stove for far too long. He snapped & turned the stove off, picking up the kettle with mittens. He grabbed two fancy teacups from the cupboards & poured equal amounts of the boiling liquid into them. Levi took his cup with him & entered his room. He popped open his phone, & texted Mikasa.
[Levi - Mikasa]
"when you're done, drink up the tea, it'll go to waste if you don't."