Wishes | (Makoto & Haru's Daughter (you) it aint that smh)

(A/N)- (lets say you are a toddler, also just a little birthday fic because you special :D)

Today was a special day of all days, it was your birthday. Your father, Haruka Nanase decided to set up a little party for your special day. Haru decided to invite some of his close friends to wish you a happy birthday.

You were dressed in your cute (f/c) dress, it was simple but cute on you. You knew some of the people going your party who were you're father's friends when he was younger. You never really met them in person but you're father told about them to you.

From what you've remembered their names were; Makoto, Nagisa, Rin, and Gou, and he said he invited some people he's met over the years. Since you were his child he had to support you and himself since he's been living by himself and you so called 'mother' left him for another man but you couldn't understand why though.

"(Name)! Get down here and greet your guests!" You heard you father yell from downstairs, you rushed down the stairs and carefully this time since a 'accident' has happened before involving you being injured. You can already see the guests in the house, you can barely remember seeing you're father's friends or what they look like.

You can see two people with maroon hair talking to your father, they look to be siblings. One of them looks at you then crouches down to your level, she smiles, is she Gou?

"Hello (Name)! Look at how've you grown! I remember seeing you when you were younger about this height" She motions her hand to level of height shorter than yours.

Try to remember who she is, "A-aunt Gou?" you say quietly.

"Haru she called me Aunt!" Gou said, only for your father to nod in approval. Your 'Aunt' gave you a hug, 'she seems nice.'

The other maroon haired person sighed, "Gou, let (Name) meet the others" which Gou only whined but then waved goodbye to you. You're father leads you to another person in the house, he looked really tall, which scared you quite a bit. You hid behind you father, grabbing onto his shirt and looking up at him.

"(Name) meet Makoto, one of my friends" Your father motions you to greet him but you didn't want to, he was too tall and looked very scary.

"She's a bit shy I see" the man laughed, he crouches down and waves with a smile, "Hello (name), do you remember me?"

You started to remember who this was, he was the one always who took care of you when you're father was away but the name was always mentioned when you're father was talking to someone on the phone. You then decide to give the guy a hug which he hugged back.

After greeting Makoto you saw the other guests, one of them was a happy blonde and a smart looking guy with blue hair but he was talking about butterflies or something, and meeting some of Gou's brother's friends from his school, which were cool to meet also. You were playing with Gou while everyone was socializing and having a good time, it was already the time to open presents and then to get the cake out.

You grabbed the first present you saw, it was wrapped in green wrapping paper and tied with a blue ribbon, like any other kid you started ripping the paper like some ferocious beast making a mess. What you found inside was a cute orca whale plushy, you looked at it and gave it a hug, everyone was in aw of your cuteness.

"So who's was this?" Haru asked

Makoto raised his hand and smiled, "it's mine."

You smiled and said in the cutest voice ever, "Thank you Uncle Makoto!"

Now everyone was smiling and awing how cute you were.

"She's so kawaii" Nagisa chuckled.

"A very cute child you have there Haru" Rei said.

"Thank you"

"Let's go back to the presents!" You whined, everyone laughed.

You received so many gifts, new clothes, toys, and other things from you're father's friends, so much wonderful things. It was now time for the cake, which was your favorite kind, (insert flavor) with the frosting as (f/c) it was kind of you're father to make it for you (hopefully it's not mackerel). There were in letters on the cake in red 'Happy Birthday (Name)!' with an assortment of (3-5) colorful candles on the cake.

"Thank you daddy for the cake!" You smiled, your father smiled in return. You didn't know what to do next with cake but reach for a piece but you're father shook his head.

"Your supposed to make a wish first (Name)"

You were confused, "How do I make a wish?"

Makoto looked at you, "(Name) to make a wish, first you think of something you would like to happen to you or for something you liked to have then you blow all the candles"

This was new to you, it was your first time making a 'wish' for your birthday or maybe you've done it before.

"I wish that everyone is happy and will have fun!" You giggled then blew out the candles, there was little smoke and everyone clapped. You're father was now cutting the cake and gave everyone a slice, it was one jolly party. You walked around to find Makoto in the house, he was talking to your father. You grabbed onto his shirt to get his attention, he then looked down on you with a smile.

"What is it (Name?)

"Thank you for teaching me how to make a wish Uncle Makoto!" You smiled.

Makoto picked you up and gave you a hug, "Your welcome (Name), I hope you wish will last forever"

"Wishes that are granted will last forever (Name)" Your father said.

It is true, they do last forever.

A/N - (this story was just an idea nothing much)