Chapter 2

Smalls Pov(what Kris wore👆👆)
Day before
I was at the the sandlot with the guys and just remembered my cousin Kris was coming tomorrow."Hey guys so my cousin is coming tomorrow"I announced to everyone. "What's his name?" Bertram asked." It's a girl and her name is Kristina but don't call her that she'll get angry. After having a conversation about anything we decided to go home. "So Benny when are we meeting up tomorrow?"Ham asked."9:00 sharp."he replied. After that Ham left then it was just Me and Benny and we walked home in pure silence.
~~Next Day ~~
I woke won early remembering that my cousin was coming today she was probably here so I decided to go see. I went into the guest room and Saw her folding clothes and putting them away. I guess she heard me because she turn around and said" Hey Scotty what's up?" she asked."Nothing just thought I'd say hi before I leave." I said Started to walk into the room and saw a whole bunch of trophies and medals(who brings that with them on vacation ...weird) . Most of the trophies were baseball and basketball."These all yours?" I asked."hhmhh"she replied. I totally forgot that I had practice today,so I started to leave. "Where you going" she asked."I'm going to go play ball with my friends,you wanna come. I asked. "Sure just let me change first" she replied so I went down stairs to wait for her soon she came down and we were out the door.
~~At the Sandlot ~~
Yeah-Yeah Pov
We were waiting for Smalls to get here so we started the game. We soon saw Smalls with some girl."Hey Guys" Smalls said. "Hey who's the girl" Bertram asked. This is my cousin Kristin...I mean Kris, I invited her to play ball with us. " he replied. Kris meet YeahYeah,Ham,Benny,Squints,Kenny,Timmy,Tommy and Bertram "Girls Can't play baseball" Ham said." Yeah-Yeah Girls can't play ball!" I agreed.We all started laughing,except Benny and Smalls. Smalls look and scared,then I looked at Kris and I knew something bad was going to happen.
Kris Pov
"Girls Can't play ball play ball!"Ham said. That caused me to fume up. "Oh really I bet I can get you out in three pitches." I challenged."Alright doll face don't be mad when I'm right." I started to laugh because he actually thought he was gonna win against me I have never been defeated. I threw him one of my heaters and got a strike. Ham was still standing waiting I guess. "Come on their the ball already" he said. Bertram got up and showed him the ball. He looked like he saw a ghost."I wasn't ready do it again " he said. I pitched it two more times and Ham didn't hit one. Everyone looked at me amazed."Still think girls can't play she looked at us. They all shook our head no. We played baseball for about 2 hours,then it was time to leave. We were walking home Yeah-Yeah said "I'm sorry about laughing at you, I should have never had underestimated you." he said."It's cool."I said. He was so cute he has such pretty eyes ...wait I can't like Yeah-Yeah... can I?