Chapter 2

Nina's POV
Bro our neighbors house is so big AF seriously. When my mom rang the door bell a women. Around my mom's age came out with a big smile on her face " hi traci. Oh this must be your daughter, what's your name sweetie?" She asked me " my name is Nina and I am 12" I said nicely " oh I have a son around your age he is 13, you can go upstairs to his room while me and your mom talk and prepare the dinner." She said to me " ok thank you" I'm a polite person when it comes to new people but when I have know them for a while then it starts to get weird AF. " no problem sweetie" when I walked up stairs I cloud hear a faint voice so I go and knock on the door and then the talking stops. " come in" he yelled. I opened the door and saw the boy that was playing basketball in the morning. " ummm hi my name is Nina " I told him before he opened up his mouth he ran his fingers through his hair which made me kind of faint inside and outside because the boy was holding me. Dang he was strong. " oh um sorry." I said while blushing, I could feel it. " it's okay and by the way my name is Jacob. Jacob Sartorius." He said " nice to meet you Jacob."

Jacob's POV

My mom said we are having our new neighbors come over for dinner. I hope it's a girl or a boy, I at least want it to be an actual person to hangout with instead of hanging out with people that are my mom's age and not mine. When I got up I hear the door bell ring so i get up really fast to go change before they come in the house. After I'm done changing into something decent but comfortable I decide to check my social media. 5 minutes later I hear a knock at my door. "Come in." I yelled. when the door opened I saw a girl who looked really familiar-- oh wait she was the girl I saw looking at me.Finally someone my age or she could be twelve, but I don't care because she is really beautiful. " ummm Hi my name is Nina" when she told me hear name I almost got up to go ask her to be my girlfriend but that I way to fast. Gotta be friends with her first Jacob. So instead of doing that I played it cool and ran my fingers through my hair, and I guess it worked because she fainted right into my arms. DANG she is light. When she got up she kept saying sorry, even though she really didn't need too.

Nina's POV
Why did I have to faint into Jacobs arms. I'm so dumb." Your not dumb" he stated. Omg I'm stupid he heard that. Ughhhh." Do you wanna make some musical.lys with me." He asked " yeah sure." We made about two or three musical.lys. Then I decided to make some of my own. I made one to slow motion. I think the whole time Jacob was looking at me. Since he was looking at me I want to make him blush so I did a one of those sexy body rolls that guys and girls do. I WIN, he blushed yasssss.

Jacob's POV
I decided to watch while she did her musical.ly and she picked the song slow motion. At one point she did a body roll, IT WAS--- I mean it was hot. When she looked over she smirked and said " take a picture it will last longer." She said with a beautiful smile. So since she said that, I am going to take a picture and save it on my phone. " you really took a picture, usually when I'm on someone's phone it cracks because ' I'm ugly'." Did she really just say that she's ugly. Hell no. "Your not ugly, your beautiful and I am lucky enough that I get to be friends with someone as beautiful as you."

Nina's POV
He called me beautiful but I'm not beautiful. I'm a stupid black person who no one likes. "Why do you keep saying that, your not any of those things and never will be." I started crying, wait why did I cry, no I'm not supposed to cry. Whatever I'm just gonna let it go ( let it go let it go can't hold it Ba---- nvrm). When I was crying I felt arms wrap around me and a whisper saying that you will always be beautiful. That actually made me feel a bit better.

*next day/morning*
Today I had dance practice since I Have a recital on the weekend at the new school I'm going to. I'm on team with all my best friends, they are Zendaya, lakeisha, Codi, Viv, and JJ shirt for jennifer. And yes they are all black like me. We are nice people