t h i r t e e n

The Weight~ 13

-ASHLEY-

"So Shawn. I've been meaning to ask you. Wh-" I was cut off. Again.

"Shawn? Is that you?"

A girl with long dark brown hair, a body way better than mine, her-- Let's just say , she made the little self-esteem I had, disappear.

"Camila? Oh my gosh! Hey!" Shawn runs and engulfs her in a hug.

At this point I'm really confused. Who is this? And how the hell is she so pretty?

"Um...who's that?" I ask Nash who was sitting right of Shawn.

"That is Camila. Shawn's Ex girlfriend. She cheated on Shawn like 10 times, no exaggeration, and he continuously forgave her." he explains.

"I don't blame him..She's hot!" Hayes states.

"Wow..thanks." I say sarcastically.

Nash glares at him and punches his shoulder.

"Sorry Ash. I didn't mean it like that. You're hot too, its just she's h-- I'm just gonna stop talking now." Hayes stops himself.

"Please." Nash rolls his eyes. "Long story short they broke up because of Shawn's schedule and her family moving down here."

I nod understanding.

Cameron clears his throat, breaking Camila and Shawn from their little reunion.

"Oh sorry." Shawn says coming back to the table, pulling Camila along.

"Camila you know everyone here , don't you?" He asks.

She looks around the table taking time to examine Merci, Jade , and I.

"I'm not to sure I do."

I shoot Shawn a hinting smile.

"OH! These are my close friends Jade, Mercedes, and Ashley." He smiles

Friend?

I'm his friend?

"You mean Girlfriend. Ashley's your girlfriend." Yulissa corrects him with annoyance in her voice.

"Yeah! Of Course she is! Sorry babe." He apologizes looking at me.

I laugh, "Its okay. Rooky mistake right?"