Chapter 01

Hey guys this is my first chapter ...Hope you like it... That pic. above is her...

#####################################

Natara's pov
Hey, I'm Natara Maraoka I'm a ninja and a half witch... My power is talking to animals.
I don't really have many friends or should I say NO friends my only friends are inhuman they are the animals I'm really comfortable when I'm with them it feels like I'm really home...So back to reality I have my friend bird brush my long black hair her name is Tiki she's really cute...
Tiki: Okay, natara your hair is done you should go now your first class is about to start in 3 minutes...
Natara: Okay tiki I'm now going *i said the last part like a whisper*
Chase: It's okay natara ignore them you don't need them... :)
Oh, I forgot to tell you this is chase the rabbit he's really fast at hopping...
Natara: Thanks chase I really need that... Okay I'm now going... Bye you two see you at lunch...
So I left my dorm and went to my first class which is "Sword/Blade lessons" and when I met the hallway I bumped into someone...
Gilda: Watch it weakling... *leaves*
Natara: Sorry... *I mumbled*
That's Gilda Machida the best fighter in the school she's really bossy, clever, and also beautiful... So I went in to my first class
Mara: Hey, Everybody the weakling has arrived... *smirk*
( Everybody starts calling me weakling and useless ) But i ignored them just like what chase said... *The teacher comes in*
Kuroda: Okay, Today were going to learn sword fighting and blade throwing...
( Time pass by *sry I'm really lazy to write the discussion and classes *)
Kuroda: That's for today... You may now go
Everyone left also me I went to my locker to put away my things and I met Aoki Anomoto he is also the best player on school and also a bad boy...
Aoki: Hey, weakling how's your day going?
Natara: Fine, Aoki leave me alone...
Aoki: Well your day is going to be bad...
He took my things and throw them around.
Natara: Aoki, stop it please, just stop...
Suddenly a teacher noticed us she hurriedly went to our direction
Hayashi: Aoki, what on earth are you doing?
Aoki and his friends hurriedly ran away
I bend down to pick up my things tear are now forming to my eyes...
Hayashi: Natara dear are you ok?
Natara: Yes Ms. Hayashi I'm fine... Thank you for stopping aoki... I gotta go...
Natara leaves...

Hayashi's pov
I was about to enter to my office when I saw aoki bullying natara again I hurriedly flew to there direction.
Hayashi: Aoki, what on earth are you doing?
Aoki and his friends hurriedly ran away
I noticed natara crying...
Hayashi: Natara dear are you ok?
Natara: Yes Ms. Hayashi I'm fine... Thank you for stopping aoki... I gotta go...
And after that she left...

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢
Hey guys I hope you like it more chapters coming up... 😃