Chapter 2

Haha. I am tempted to add the second chapter. I actually have finished 6 chapters and I was planning to add them week by week..but what the hell. :)

___________________________________________________________________________

Well the school tour wasn’t that bad…Just boring. I’m sorry but I can’t help but complain. Yeah the bonding time with Hector was nice but although I try to look at the bright side of our situation today… I feel…and I know… something IS missing. I just can’t make out what it is.

Anyway going to the bathroom was actually more of an escape than a break. I stayed there for a while thinking to myself most of the time. It was sort of a time out for me. The feeling I held on to at that moment was more of discontentment—there, my naked weakness.

After easing myself, the girl in the mirror stared at me eye to eye. The stagnant eye was looking a bit lifeless. If someone would have seen what I was doing, they’d probably laugh. Looking at my reflection—I mean, glaring into it in a sort of vengeful way was like glaring to myself.

“You’re so stupid. How could you just let your fun be ruined like that? Be contented with what you have, idiot!” I murmured.   

 Maybe my sanity turned for a breakdown or was my conscience playing with me but the impression on the mirror responded.

“What, you mean you’re gonna let this tour ruin your fun, would you?”

Think I was a bit shocked? TERRIFIED, to tell you the truth. Weird that this was the first time I experienced this glitch in sanity. Neither although, I felt this won’t last nor would it worsen so had I played along.

“But I’m stuck with them…till the end of the day!” I put on my pouting face waiting for its response.

“If I were you, I‘d ditch them and go my own way.” What a comic!

“You are stupid. I can’t just do that! Tina will get mad at me and might tell. We all know how she is!” I talked back. “And oh yeah dimwit, you are me!”I said sticking out my tongue.

“Well if you really want to go on an adventure, I’d gladly help but it’s not worth it, I’m just a dimwit!”

“Stop teasing me! Tell me what you know!” I demanded.

“Why should I? I am you. Can’t you figure it out yourself?”

“WHAT?! Why won’t you tell me? Just tell me the freaking secret already I’m--”

An elderly woman came in. I looked at her straight in the eye with a hint of irritation. She went in the cubicle.

My reflection answered me. “Look for it in yourself. Ba-bye!”

“Wait! C’mon! I’m pleading! Tell me!” I begged, how pathetic.

“Fine I’ll give you a hint. Come closer.” I did waiting for her answer.

“Follow your heart!” It returned to an innocent little reflection just like how it was before.

“Wha-? Hey come back! H-hey! C’mon!” I hit the glass.

“Oh god, she’s gone. What do I do now?! Ughh!” I was confused.

The elderly woman, hearing our conversation, rushed out of the cubicle and sidestepped towards the door avoiding me as much as possible. I just stared at her irritated.

The door slammed.

“Hey don’t slam the door, weirdo.” I shouted.

So while there, I washed my face and brought out my guts. Okay! I’ll do it. It’s not gonna be easy but I can talk my way through. Whew! I can! I know I can!” I stepped out of the door.