The Witch of Gravity Falls

A long time ago... In the town called Gravity Falls... There was a demon. The demon loved making and watching the people suffer. He would cause floods and typhoons. Burn the forest and make the land dry.

Then one day, the town was infected with a disease. And without medical help in their town, most died. Until... A traveller arrived. A witch with the stars on his forehead. Nobody needed to tell them that.

The witch started curing the townsfolk and protecting them from creatures with evil intent. The witch made a barrier around them. Every time they ask why the witch helped them, the witch would ignore the question and smile at them before continuing to heal them.

They were happy. They were at peace. That was until the demon found out. They got worried for the witch lived outside the barrier. They stared at the witch as the demon shouted in anger. The witch ,however, just smiled at the demon and the demon seemed to calm down. They continued to watch the witch interact with the demon when suddenly... They heard... A beating.

Thud thud. Thud thud.

At that sound they knew the demon... Learned how to love.

( • ̀ω•́ )✧(๑و•̀ω•́)و╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

The peace continued for a long time but... Sadly...nothing lasts forever. No matter how strong and powerful the witch was... The witch still lived and died like a normal human.

The witch died a few years after. The townsfolk and the demon mourned. The demon began to distance himself from them and started becoming cold and heartless. And then it happened. What the people of Gravity Falls feared. The demon started terrorizing the town again. And this time no one could stop him.
╥﹏╥ ╥﹏╥ ╥﹏╥ ╥﹏╥ ╥﹏╥ ╥﹏╥

After so many years the story was passed generations after generations, the world thought of it as a joke. Only the people born and raised in Gravity Falls were the ones who knew the truth. But they never told anyone even if they moved to a different place for they knew that the demon was always watching them. And so they waited. They waited for the witch. The protector of town to come back to them.

Their prayers were answered... 100 years after. A boy and a girl arrived to visit their 'Gruncle'. Of course they weren't entirely sure which of the two was the witch since they were identical. That was until... The boy helped an old lady who was very ill. He had cured her. She noticed a weird birthmark that shaped like the big dipper and she, being one of the older people in town and knew about the story a bit more, informed the other townsfolk.

They rejoiced. The Witch of Gravity Falls was back. They watched the boy, making sure he was safe. The demon heard the people's cheers and decided to cheek. On his arrival he saw a boy, no older than twelve, approach him and whisper the words that he greatly missed.

"No need to be sad. No need to cry. I'm back for you and still love you."

The demon cried. They were finally together again. He didn't need to be alone again. He learned how to love again. And the people cheered once more.
٩(๑❛▽❛๑)۶ ٩(๑❛▽❛๑)۶ ٩(๑❛▽❛๑)۶
The. End.