1/2

(A/n: this story is dedicated to donghann. [Sumakit ulo ko dito bhe! π_π hahaha. Eto na purong kalandian meron to hahaha] sorry for the errors,typos and wrong grammars. Please bear with it, this is my first time to write a story in english plus im not really good at it.. π_π sorry i failed all of you)

Warning: Smut ahead! (Angst,cheater!jongin, character death)

---
He heard a soft knock on the door. He didn't bother to look who is it and still staring at the window outside waiting for his love of his life to come back.

"Jongin?" Sehun sighed when he saw the latter at the same spot again, jongin is acting like this since 3 years ago because of an accident and all he can do is to blame himself from what happened.

Sehun went beside him and rest his hands on his shoulders. Comforting him. He always do this to feel jongin that he still has a friend who stayed beside him after all these years.

"Are you hungry? I brought your lunch.. you should eat it while it's hot" he said, the latter didn't respond. Still staring outside without blinking his eyes.

"Do you want me to feed you?" Sehun went to his side table and picked up the bowl of soup then he came back beside jongin. He scoop the soup with the spoon and he's trying to feed jongin. Jongin still didn't react, he doesn't want to eat, all he need is kyungsoo..

"Jongin, you need to eat.. Kyungsoo hyung doesn't want to see you like this."

Kyungsoo...

Suddenly his tears started to fall down to his cheeks. Memories were starting to flash on his mind.

----

"Jonginnie!!" Kyungsoo yelled as he run near to him. He's annoyed because at this point for sure kyungsoo will start to act like a little kid. Sulking, whining and clinging at him. He doesn't want to deal with little kids. He hates being with kids.

"What now kyungsoo?" he said with an irritated voice.

"I want ice cream, buy me one please!" His eyebrows forrowed. He didn't know why he's still beside kyungsoo for about 3 years. Maybe it's because kyungsoo likes to be with jongin and whenever jongin avoids him, he's still knows how to find a way to be with him again.

"Why don't you buy on your own? You're already 22 years old . You're not a kid anymore." The latter whine

"Nini! Please?!" Kyungsoo pleaded. He ignored the latter's cute face then he said 'No'.

Kyungsoo pouted then he went to the other side of the classroom where chanyeol sits. Jongin stares at them with sharp eyes. Jealousy written all over his face.

"Chanyeollie!" Kyungsoo yelled

"Hey, kyungsoo-ah!" Chanyeol ruffled kyungsoo's hair that caused jongin to clench his fist.

"Chanyeollie! I want ice cream! Let's buy ice cream!" Chanyeol laughed because kyungsoo is just so cute.

"Why are you asking me to buy ice cream with you? Where's jongin?" Kyungsoo pouted when he heard boy's name.

"He doesn't want to go with me, so im asking you to go out with me to buy ice cream!" Then he flashed his squishy smile.. chanyeol absent mindly pinched kyungsoo's face while muttering 'soo squishy'

"So that means it's a date?" Kyungsoo tilted his head a little bit, he doesn't know if buying ice cream with him will consider as a date so he just nodded .

"Come on, let's buy ice crea---"

"No.. you're buying ice cream with me.." jongin came out of nowhere and dragged kyungsoo outside. Chanyeol grinned.

'Jealous fvcktard'  chanyeol thought

~~~

"You said you want to buy ice cream? So why are you sulking like that?" Jongin said angrily to kyungsoo who's pouting his lips again and crossed his arms.

"I want to buy ice cream with chanyeollie! You said you don't want to buy with me?! So why are you angry?" Jongin face palmed then ruffled his hair beacause of frustration.

"I-it's b-because you bother him too much!"

"That's not a good reason! Obviously, he's not bothered at anything when im asking him for something!" Jongin gulps hard, thinking for another reason to say.

kyungsoo waits for him to talk but when he opens his mouth there's no voice came out.

"You're so annoying jongin! Im going back!" Kyungsoo was about to walk back when jongin grabs his wrist, pulls him back, and quickly kissed him on his lips.

Kyungsoo stared at jongin with his wide eyes, trying to absorb what happened. Jongin smiled and kissed him again on his lips..

"It's because im jealous.. don't ask chanyeol for a date again please."

When kyungsoo realized that jongin confessed to him, he nodded, smiled widely and hugged jongin tightly.

"I love you hyung"

"I love you more jonginnie"

~~~

"Hey Mrs. Kim, im hungry!" Jongin said  to kyungsoo who is standing infront of the refrigerator. He hugged him from behind and kissed him on the top of his head, then kyungsoo giggled.

It's been two months since they got married and  they're so happy about it..

"What do you want to eat nini? I'll cook it for you" kyungsoo said then faced the tall man.

"Im craving for raw..---"

"Oh, you want sushi? Or--"

"Im craving for you.." 

Then jongin's lips met his. Kyungsoo pushed jongin a little bit then stared at the younger's eyes. He can see lust and love on it. So he pulled the latter  for a sloppy kiss.

Jongin can't control his feelings, he wants to make love to his husband all over again and mark him every single day so that everybody knows that kyungsoo is his and no one can take him away from him.

Kyungsoo moaned when jongin kissed his collarbone while playing with his nipple, he's going insane . Jongin drives him insane, he wants the younger to touch every part of his body.

"J-jongin-aahhh!" When jongin heard his name he slowly slide his hands inside of kyungsoo's boxer and touch his hard crotch that made the older wanting for more.

He rubbed kyungsoo's shaft in a faster pace . Jongin looked at his hyung,  kyungsoo had his half lidded eyes and he is moaning messily .

'Such a wonderful sight' his crotch twitched on what he tought .

"I-im... i-im gonna cum j-jongin, ahh! Ahh!" Kyungsoo yelled.

After a few pumps, kyungsoo cummed. Jongin's hand left kyungsoo's member  then he stared at his hand with the older's juice on it and he licked it until his hand is clean.

'Delicious..' he thought  then licked his lips.

Kyungsoo is still standing while panting , tired from what they did. Jongin's crotch twitched again seeking for attention. Kyungsoo noticed his hard member  then he put his arms on jongin's shoulder and he rubbed his member at jongin's.

"Want me to blow you?" Jongin grinned when kyungsoo said those vulgar words. He also  loves kyungsoo's wild and naughty side.

"Blow me baby" He picked up kyungsoo, who's legs are around his waist  and he kissed again the older's lips while they entering their room.

They made love all night sharing passionate kisses and intimate touches.

---+