2/2

(A/N: parknagiii eto na tapos ko na. Dedicate ko sa iyo to. ❤❤ sana magustuhan mo.. play niyo yung music para mas feel niyo haha.)

"I love you" kyungsoo muttered, too shy to his husband because they're both naked under the sheets.

Jongin looked at him so lovingly .

"Why are you saying this all of a sudden?" Kyungsoo pouted.

"You know im not an affectionate person, but if you don't liked what i've said i'll take it back" kyungsoo sulked then hide himself under the blanket. Jongin laugh because of kyungsoo's cute behavior.

Jongin hugged his husband and removed the blanket ..

"Don't touch me.." he muttered, jongin laughed hard, trying to tame the owl boy.

"Hey, im sorry okay. Baby please look at me. i'll make it up to you, you can ask me anything. Anything you want.." kyungsoo slowly turn his head to his husband when he heard his words. He stared at him for a long time.

"Anything?" The younger nodded and kissed his lover's forehead.

"Yup, anything" kyungsoo's lips curved upwards.

"Will you make a promise?" Jongin nodded again and smiled.

"Sure what is it my love?" Kyungsoo leaned his head on jongin's chest hearing the younger's heartbeat.

"No matter what happens, stay beside me, be with me forever, don't leave me. Can you do that?" Kyungsoo asked, jongin raised his hands.

"I can do that. I promise to stay and love you forever" jongin hold kyungsoo's hands.

"I promise that no matter what happens, i will always come back to you beacuse i love you, remember that" kyungsoo promised too.., then they sealed their promises with a kiss.

---

5 years later..

jongin and kyungsoo are still together but up to now, they still don't have  children to take care of.

They're desperate to have their own baby , so that they will live as a happy family forever.

Now they're losing hope for having their own children and beacuse of that jongin became cold to his huband .

Kyungsoo dialed jongin's number, it's already 1:30 am. Jongin should be home now but he's not. Kyungsoo have no idea where his husband went, and he's worried sick about him.

After an hour the door opened so loudly that caused the sleeping kyungsoo to flinched. He rubbed his eyes and stared at his husband .

"Where have you been?"  Kyungsoo asked and went infront of the irritated jongin.

"Work" then he walked passed to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was so confused.

'Why is he so cold? What did i do? Did i do something wrong? What happened to us?'  He tought, tears are started to form in his eyes.

He immediately grab the younger's arm and jongin stopped his tracks. Slightly turn his head to the older.

"Jongin, is there a problem? With us?" Jongin looked away from his husband's gaze and removed kyungsoo's hands from his arms.

"No, there's no problem. Im just tired from work that's all.. im going to our room , good night" jongin said then went upstairs. When he heard the door of their room closed, his tears started to fall.