Diary... of a Shadow Whore!!! #4

*Diary of a Shadow Whore* #4

Dear Diary,

I have been watching my best friend’s kids for some time now so that she can get better and these little bastards have been getting on my last damn nerves. They make all sorts of mess around my damn house and they won’t shut the fuck up. But don’t get me wrong I love the shit out of them because they always “leave” something at my house that they need. Sometimes they might leave their book bags or their games or something that their mother always has to send her fine ass boyfriend back for. I love when he comes over to get it and I have him wait so I can look for it. It’s almost like no matter what they leave I have to dig deep under the couch to get it. So I always put on some nice little shorts or a skimpy dress so I can let that man a peak as to what he is missing. One day he called me out on it and I told him that my boyfriend was on his way over and that’s why I was dressed the way that I was. I asked him if I looked good but he tried to blow my question off and that’s how I knew he was ready for me to make my move. One day when he came over yet again and I played like I was crying over my boyfriend that had dumped me. I asked him if there was something wrong with me and why men treat me the way that they do. He started telling me about how I was such a great person and I have been very nice for taking care of my best friend’s kids while she was getting better. He started telling me that was I was a very attractive woman and any man that doesn’t treat me right doesn’t deserve me. I was getting so wrapped up into his words that I just kissed him. And from that kiss I knew he wanted me!!! I mean, how could he not? My home girl is okay. But that’s it. JUST OKAY! I’m a bad bitch and she’s just my assistant. I deserve this nigga…