were back

Sin:heyo we're back and with a dare from Undertale_lover101 *makes him/her appear.

Undertale_lover101:thank you and enderlox I dare you to team up with someone else in there and dress up as girls. Plus you get to sing and make everyone happy.

Enderlox:Ok.....um....how about Ross since he acts like a girl mind as well have him dress like one.

Everyone besides Ross and Enderlox: ohhhhh you just got burned son.

Ross:hey I do not

Everyone:sometimes you do.

Enderlox: alright let's go get our girl stuff that sin got us.

-time skip brought to you by WEENYBUTT/ROSS-

Sin: I now present yo uh with the lovely ladies

Enderlox and Ross: I hate this but we're here.

Enderlox has a dress that's fades from purple to black with flats with the same shade effect. Ross has a grey dress with grey flats.

Everyone: now sing

Enderlox and Ross: fine *Enderlox is amazing but not Ross*

Ross: I give up I can't sing to save my life.
I am outa here *walks of to change*

Sin: endy (my nickname for Enderlox)you can change now

Berry: they me and ghosty have a unexpected dare for you and Enderlox.

Both: go to the beach in France.

Sin: what so bad about going to the beach he has seen me in a swimsuit.

Berry: he he he that's the fun part the beaches in France it's illegal to wear a swimsuit yyou go naked.

Sin:*blushes insanly*u-um i-i d-don't think I can go through with that.

Enderlox:*blushes* why not I'd like it

Sin:*still blushing* you pervert

Everyone: well she is bothered right now so by

Sin and Enderlox: *still arguing*

Sin: oh I almost forgot *sends Undertale_lover101 home. Goes back to arguing*

Anyways bye guys