Love and Clichés

Heyy, So I'n new to wattpad and this is my first time writing a story :D 

The first chapter is really small becuase I want to see what you think :]

Chapter 1

“Can I get you a drink?” I asked Andy politely.

“Na, I’m fine thanks” he replied.

Great! That just ruined my chances of getting away and thinking about something actually interesting to talk about rather than Eastenders. I don’t know why it was this awkward; we’d been together for 1 year and 2 months now and have always had something to say to each other. Andy had just come back from a 2 week residential with the geography department; I had missed him like crazy but now we had nothing to say. He was my boyfriend, why was it like this?

We stood in my room awkwardly. I suppose he felt that feeling to as he soon stepped forward and embraced me in a warm loving hug. I was stunned. He looked deeply into my eyes and crashed his lips to mine. He kissed me with such fiery passion I thought I was going to collapse with excitement. It was something I had never felt before. This perfect moment was soon corrupted when I realised where his eyes were; they we pointed over my shoulder staring at his phone. I placed my hand flat on his chest and pulled away.  I sighed and stared at his sorry eyes.

“Really?” I asked him, but before he could reply I grabbed his phone ninja style!

“Hey!” he shouted after me as I bolted out of the room.

I giggled with delight .I turned to my nearest escape, the bathroom. I jumped in and shock hit me as the cold hard stone floor lay underneath my feet. I was distracted for a second before I noticed Andy creeping up on me. I squealed and hurriedly slammed the door shut! Ha! I had won! I slumped down to the floor pushing my weight against the door to kill his chances of pushing through. My eyes flickered over to the phone which lay beside me. My eyes went wide when I saw the name Rosa. I picked up the phone and looked through the messages.

‘I’m still missing you baby!! xx’

‘Aha you’re so funny! xx’

‘Lol! Just ditch dopey cow!! xxx’

I screamed having a mental breakdown. I heard Andy hit his fist against the wall and swear. How could he?!  I stared at the phone and scrolled through the messages and stopped when I saw four words.

‘I love you baby! xxxxxxx’

He exchanged the same in return. I screamed out in internal pain; He hadn’t said he loved me yet. It felt like I had been punched in the face and stabbed in the chest. I started wailing and crying, blurring my vision as a result. I shot up, tripping over my feet and jerked open the door with tears streaming down my face. That’s why he was all stressed when I stole his phone. I could kill him; that’s what I intended on doing! I stopped in front of him and glanced at his sorrowful eyes.

“Aura, I’m so so-”

I slapped him hard across the face.

“DON’T EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN!” I screamed.

I forced the phone into his hand and whispered simply,

“I hate you”.

I pointed my trembling finger to the door and tensed my whole body trying to hide my vulnerability. It didn’t work.  He came forward to embrace me in a hug. I slapped him again.

“LEAVE!” I screeched.

He wandered down the corridor and I broke down in tears.  This was the second time he had done this to me! With Rosa! Now you’re probably thinking ‘why did you take him back?’ but we had been together for 7 months and they had just been going on for a week. I was distraught when my best friend Laura told me she saw them holding hands at Starbucks, she told me they were sharing a hot chocolate with frothy cream. That was mine and Andy’s usual order, we had been going there on the 7th of every month; we went on that date for no particular reason it was just a sweet tradition.  I love him. Well, I did.

 Thanks for reading :D 

Comment/rate and Fan :) x