Chapter 4

I see my beta Hailey, she's one of the few people I trust and is allowed to come to my house. 

" Alpha their is a neighboring pack that needs our help with some rogues".

"what pack" I ask suddenly interested. Not many packs have had rouge problems since the war.

" The Moon Stone pack, they have lost a lot of members due to the rogues attacking their warriors. The Alpha called a few minutes ago to talk to you but I said that you were busy".

"Okay tell the alpha we will arrive in 2 days time and have rooms for about 450 warriors to help train and protect their pack" she nods and exits my room.

I go lay down and fall into a peaceful sleep.

_______the next day_______________

I wake up, shower and get dressed I'm my high waisted blue ripped jeans, a white crop top with my little  peach colored blazer, and my peach colored wedges and slip on my black sunglasses.( outfit at the top but she has white hair and purple eyes). Today is the day I will reveal myself to the pack. 

*pack meeting now head to the pack house*

I get a choirs of yes alphas and okays.

I walk into the pack house and immediately all eyes are on me. I walk up onto the stage with my Sun glasses still on. I hear whispers of "who's that and she's hot".

"Hello pack mates, many of you will not know who I am because I have hidden myself for so long"

" I am your alpha aaliyah silvercross" I slip off my glasses  and look at my pack, everyone faints except for a select few such as my beta, third in command, and my best friend. 

_____________55 minutes later________________

Everyone has woken up and are now talking to me. It feels good to associate with my pack for once. I've already told them about the pack were going to be helping tomorrow. 

We all day or goodbyes and prepare for bed. 

I get undressed  and slip on my night gown. As soon as my head hits my pillow I'm out like a light

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry I haven't up updated in a while I haven't been feeling well and I have been busy with school but I hope you like it love ya

V

O

T

E

&

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

Luv ya