Chapter 3

Two months after her brother was born they moved to their Aunt Tammy's house with her uncle Dave and cousin Jane. They were eating dinner one night when a man knocked on the door. His name was Jimmy. He was there to fix Mary's aunts computer. It was the first time she had ever saw him before and he seemed very fond of her mom which she didn't like very much at all. She thought that if her mom and this Jimmy started going out then she was just going to have another guy who hurt her mom and who only wanted her for that thing just like every other guy. But what most didn't know was that Mary could be a massive trouble maker. Never in school but usually at home she figured the reason she didn't act up at school was because she felt safe there. She always got A's and B's she got good grades nothing below that. But at home OH at home was a different story. Mary was troubled she felt like her mom didn't care about her anymore that was all because of the new boyfriend and that god awful baby that she despised most of the time. But her acting out and feeling that way just got her into even more crap. That's when her mom's fabulous boyfriend came up with the idea to send her to a Children's home. It was called the City of Hope. She said yes sure ill go stay for a couple of months pretend I'm all better than go back home and everything will go back to normal. UNTIL.............