Chapter 4: Invite

NO ONE'S POV

"You should have never been born!" Crying was heard in the pitch dark room. The room contained nothing but molded walls, a stained metal bar bed, a wardrobe in the far corner of the room to the left, an end table with lamp light with no head covering, 2 dolls laying by the post of the bed, and a tea table set in the middle of the room.

Smacking was heard along with a yelp of fear and pain. "Why did I left you to live!? I could of killed you from the start!" Who was this? Why was she being so mean to this child?

A door was slammed opened to the mortified child's room, seeping with light into the darkness of it. A little girl was thrown into the room with a loud thud from the impact of her left arm to the solid ground.

"OUF!"

"Now stay in here until I find you a punishment you will ever regret that you wouldn't disobey me again for," the woman yelled, slamming the door shut into the dark abyss of the room.

There was no light in the room, questioning if the girl got over her phobia of the dark.

Once the girl was determined that the woman was gone, she cried. Cried as hard as if she never cried for decades to come. Tears plopped to the floor in small amounts, turning into a small puddle.

The girl was wearing a white plain dress, no poof or life was given into it, and it was tattered and dirtied, like it hasn't been washed for a year or more. Her hair and face were filthy too. Blonde messy hair that looked like that not even a brush can help with the tangles, and skin too white that it could even pass as being the color of paper if it wanted to.

The girl have stopped crying, and started to.. laugh... like a maniac....

The girl tilted her head up to the door, and even though the woman wasn't there to hear what the girl had to say, the message still got out there somehow.

"Just you wait BITCH, I'll get out of these chains, and then you'll see who'll be laughing now..." The girl continued to laugh even when there was nothing to laugh about...

+REALITY+

There was a blink. Two blinks.

All things were a blur, until the blonde got back to her senses. Room discarded with various clothes scattering the floor, a bookcase messed with dusty books that looks like they haven't been touched for years. Closet was opened to a doorway to a more hellish jumble of other unwanted crap. There was a blonde, sprawled out on a single bed, bedspread being the color of blood.

Lullaby's POV

That dream is going to be the end of me...

I groaned, sitting up from my messy bed. I checked the clock and it read: 4:28 AM.

Really? That's way too fucking early..

I brought my feet to the ground of my room and stood up. I stretched my aching limbs, hearing pops from here to there. Giving a sigh, I looked around my room to find some decent clothing to wear for the day.

"Hmm.. Too flashy... Too glittery... Too colorful... Too slutty," picking up mountains of clothes I don't even remember buying and ones I think I do remember buying, I finally found a good set to wear.

A camouflage, red color shirt, with a green tank-top to go under it, black pants, a red jacket, and my signature black combat boots. I went into the bathroom to go and change, but once I looks in the mirror, I almost died from a heart attack. I had the craziest bed hair that I wouldn't have thought about the way it could still stand at the angles it was in.